Trainer Search

ryan123456

Reaction score
Diablo 3 has two modes public and private. Private is your own game. Public is as the name suggests, public meaning anyone can join your game or you can join someone else's game. I am requesting a trainer for the private mode of the game.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
are you seriously advocating fair play in a trainers website?! :O
Did u know that even when u play in Private Sessions, all Gear is available in Online Mode? So in that Case i think Keule is right what he said !! Diablo 3 cant be played offline, so it should be no Trainer coming b/c of very unfair behaviour if u have all Gear, Gold, etc
And another thing is......all your progress will be stored online, even in Private !

Shreeve

Reaction score
Every. Single. Thing. In diablo 3 is connected to the servers. EVERYTHING. If you want to cheat go get the ps3/ps4 version and figure it out from there. If you're talking about cheating on PC it is quite literally impossible.
From amount of gold, player position, monster hits, player hits, gear stats, paragon levels, everything behind the scenes, even map information, is stored on and calculated by their servers. There is absolutely nothing that is stored on or calculated on your machine other than textures and sound, and it doesn't matter if you're in private or public. You are always connected.

cucurbita

Reaction score
I would love to play Diablo III again, but with trainer. I generally give a shit on the online part, I prefer single player anyway. It's a pity, that there is sometimes no possibility to replay old games just for fun with trainer, separated from the online part.
There's still a small community still playing, Season 31 already. Crazy.

Last edited: