Trainer Search

Riggnarock1980

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, or as i'd like to call you MrMoreFun :D

While using House Flipper 2 Trainer through Wemod the game freezes after a few minutes.
i cant seem to find out what is causing it, tried with each option on, and seeing wich one is causing it by turning em off one by one, nor wich ingame tool it freezes with, it just freezes the game.

and yeah, each trainer company always asks their users if its the trainer and not the game, so yeah i tested it out by simply playing House Flipper 2 without the trainer :D
played 1 hour without the trainer and nothing happens, playing the game through the trainer and it freezes after 5-6 minutes.

Hopefully you guys can figure out what might causing it.
Greetings Riggnarock.

Chantrose33

Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun, or as i'd like to call you MrMoreFun :D

While using House Flipper 2 Trainer through Wemod the game freezes after a few minutes.
i cant seem to find out what is causing it, tried with each option on, and seeing wich one is causing it by turning em off one by one, nor wich ingame tool it freezes with, it just freezes the game.

and yeah, each trainer company always asks their users if its the trainer and not the game, so yeah i tested it out by simply playing House Flipper 2 without the trainer :D
played 1 hour without the trainer and nothing happens, playing the game through the trainer and it freezes after 5-6 minutes.

Hopefully you guys can figure out what might causing it.
Greetings Riggnarock.
+1
GreenHouse (the trainer author) seems to be in denial about this, people are reporting crashing and they (GreenHouse) just keep saying that it's working fine for them sooo...
Like everyone else, I can play fine without the trainer for hours, but as soon as I use it my game crashes. But for me it doesn't just crash, it freezes my computer and I have to completely shut it down and restart. I'm just not using it until it gets sorted, if it ever does.
I don't remember ever having this problem with any other WeMod trainer except Sandrock, once, and that got fixed pretty quickly.