Trainer Search

drFaust

Reaction score
First of all, MrAntifun, thank you for your work! :)

But I experience difficulties with the trainer mentioned above.
The problem is that F4 No reload option doesn't work. All the other options function just fine.
The game version is 1.06 Steam (Russian localization), OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 (Russian localization either).
Any ideas why the said option does not function?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
First of all, MrAntifun, thank you for your work! :)

But I experience difficulties with the trainer mentioned above.
The problem is that F4 No reload option doesn't work. All the other options function just fine.
The game version is 1.06 Steam (Russian localization), OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 (Russian localization either).
Any ideas why the said option does not function?

Seems that your game version is match to the tariner version, So there is no problem with that, Did the option worked before ?

drFaust

Reaction score
No, it never worked properly from the very beginning - I purchased the game on Steam about two weeks ago. Actually, when I press F4 for the first time, a checkmark appears in the box next to "F4 No Reload" caption for a quick moment and disappears immediately. Subsequent pressing the F4 key makes no result at all, and the option remains deactivated in the game - ammo in the magazine of any weapon used decreases with every shot. Besides, the other four options sometimes are activated only if I press the corresponding key twice. This is not much of a problem, of course, since they are activated anyway. I mention it just for you to know every smallest possible detail.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No, it never worked properly from the very beginning - I purchased the game on Steam about two weeks ago. Actually, when I press F4 for the first time, a checkmark appears in the box next to "F4 No Reload" caption for a quick moment and disappears immediately. Subsequent pressing the F4 key makes no result at all, and the option remains deactivated in the game - ammo in the magazine of any weapon used decreases with every shot. Besides, the other four options sometimes are activated only if I press the corresponding key twice. This is not much of a problem, of course, since they are activated anyway. I mention it just for you to know every smallest possible detail.

Hey I'll be honest with you, I have no idea how to deal with this problem, I'm sorry but I have no idea why it does not work for you, I see only you complaining about it, I think that the trainer is not the problem, But do not rely on my word, Try to talk to other people, I hope you can fix your problem, I will contact you if i have answer for you.

drFaust

Reaction score
Hi there :) Yes, I tried to launch it both ways - trainer first and then the game, the game first and then the trainer, but nothing changes. When I minimize the game with Alt+Tab, the trainer always shows checkmarks next to all the options except "No reload", no matter what has been launched first - the game or the trainer.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hi there :) Yes, I tried to launch it both ways - trainer first and then the game, the game first and then the trainer, but nothing changes. When I minimize the game with Alt+Tab, the trainer always shows checkmarks next to all the options except "No reload", no matter what has been launched first - the game or the trainer.
ok right way is to start the game first, load into the game world then you start the trainer. do you see the trainer as Game On?

drFaust

Reaction score
Just before writing the previous message I tried to do just like you said - I launched the game, then started a new game, waited for the video to end, chose my weapons, clicked "Start game" (or whatever it is in English localization, interface of my game is in Russian, as I said before), waited for the first mission to start, then paused the game, minimized it and started the trainer. The result is the same - trainer shows Game On, all options except "No reload" work properly. "No reload" doesn't work.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Just before writing the previous message I tried to do just like you said - I launched the game, then started a new game, waited for the video to end, chose my weapons, clicked "Start game" (or whatever it is in English localization, interface of my game is in Russian, as I said before), waited for the first mission to start, then paused the game, minimized it and started the trainer. The result is the same - trainer shows Game On, all options except "No reload" work properly. "No reload" doesn't work.
not sure if it works, but is it possible to try it in english? the game i mean

drFaust

Reaction score
Ok, I'll try. Not sure if it is possible to choose localization versions on Steam, but if so, I'll try to install English version. I'll let you know if it corrects the issue.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Ok, I'll try. Not sure if it is possible to choose localization versions on Steam, but if so, I'll try to install English version. I'll let you know if it corrects the issue.
ok cuz i've never tried the game in a diff language to see to test if the trainer works on diff languages

drFaust

Reaction score
Well, switching Steam client to English interface allowed me to install English version of the game. However, the result is pretty much the same - even though the trainer says "Cheat activated", the checkmark is not set, and the option itself doesn't work.

drFaust

Reaction score
So, having performed several experiments, I found out that "No reload" option actually works, but only if the trainer is started first, not the game. Although sometimes it cannot be activated, but closing the game and the trainer and launching these once again usually helps. Game localization doesn't matter. Therefore, I suppose, the issue can be closed.

hakan7905

Reaction score
i have a problem like yours, first all of them was ok f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 now only f2 ok