Trainer Search

EVOmalwareGen88

Reaction score
Trainer Name: [None] Cheathappens has one, but I am not paying for it and the "free" promo one sucks donkeybutt. and I cannot find any others that work.
^"Some games have multiple trainers so include which trainer you using and it's version."
Platform: [PC] Epic gamestore, or hoist the colors
^"Steam, Origin, Uplay."

Version: [v1.0.0.0] this is the build that I have because I don't like updating my stuff, updates ruin cheats and exploitable bugs.
^"Include the build of the game."
Features Not Working: [idk what this means, does this ask for what does not work on a current trainer for it?]
^"Include what features are not working."

So there are [2] posts about making requests, one is a templet like, which I copied and pasted and filled out above. the other has different things on it. which i posted below.

Store Link: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/castlestorm2
^"Include a link to the Store Page of the game."

Cheats: [infinite/unlimited soldiers], [infinite/unlimited magic uses], [infinite/unlimited projectiles] "optional".
^"Write what kind of Cheats you would like to see."

- There is a bar in the bottom left hand side of the screen in battle that goes from 0-100 and each soldier costs part of that bar, once spent the bar fills back up to 100. some soldiers cost 20, some cost 90, this bar is easy enough to find in cheat engine but wont lock after the battle has ended.

- Soldiers have a limit of each type of solider per battle, say you just have swordsman, you get 25 per battle.
magic spells tend to have a limit of 3-4 per spell / rank of the spell.

- I put optional because there are ALOT of different projectiles in game, and that could be annoying to try and code or what not to make infinite/unlimited.