Your donations help keep the Forum online and allow us to buy more Games

DonationButton

Help me keep doing Trainers . [Important Announcement]

ryemund

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thank you appreciate all your hard work .god bless you.

Important Announcement to All Users on MrAntiFun.net Click Here

Ad Note

moonwindow

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thanks for all your hard work making the things that keep us sane. If its right for you, take the job and all the benefits it will bring you - your degree was too hard (and expensive) to turn down the opportunity. Hopefully enough of your forum members will be able to provide the funds you need to keep providing whichever trainers you can, whenever you can. Please keep us updated. Thanks again. Happy New Year, all the best.

Epsylon

Reaction score
FunPoints
thank you for your work since all this time, good luck to you for the future :)

Lolo Combodo

Reaction score
FunPoints
Bro, I definitely appreciate your trainers. Absolutely have my support for your great work.

Rysotto

Reaction score
FunPoints
I made a donation a year ago, but now you have to subscribe for monthly paying.
I would make a donation once a year - but don't want to give away my personal data to a platform I do not know. Excuse my english.
Any solution for that?

Hubie

Top Donor
Reaction score
FunPoints
Really love the great work you done. I'm retired but will give when I can. Hope it helps !

LeoNoob

Reaction score
FunPoints
I want will to help you yes. How much costs a trainer for "C&C General Zero Hour 1.4"? Its work in MOD=Modern Warfare? Or only in the pure game? If it work in mod modern warfare, i will want to buy it! Thank You, Sir Lord MrAntiFun!

I

DarkNiwa

Reaction score
FunPoints
i do not have the ability to pay over the net, however, if your ever in Falköping (Västra götaland) in sweden, give me a PM and i'll pay for food/shelter for up to a week every three months

Lumumba

Reaction score
FunPoints
Mr. Antifun , I am 54 years of age ,and have had the best times of my life using your awesome trainers . Your karmic repercussion will be great . You have given so much , even while carrying the loads-of-life , you still gave.. Brother, very few Rastafarians like myself play video games ..I am a direct descendant of The former Emperor of Ethiopia . I pray for your continued success my friend . You are blessed ,and highly loved and favored . Stay who you are my Brother . Rest your mind ,and know that we ALL love and will greatly miss you..
"Yata Baraka "(Blessed Love) my Brother

Weiyaodonggg

Reaction score
FunPoints
Mr. Antifun. Maybe you should try to add alipay as a payment method so that many Chinese fans would be able to support your work.

whosi

Reaction score
FunPoints
Maybe make a guide on how to make a trainer? i know there are tons of guides on there but the way you do it might be different.

Gradius

Donor
Reaction score
FunPoints
I made a donation a year ago, but now you have to subscribe for monthly paying.
I would make a donation once a year - but don't want to give away my personal data to a platform I do not know. Excuse my english.
Any solution for that?
Hi what is this monthly payment? And is MAF still doing trainers? I am very confused right now

AGLM

Reaction score
FunPoints
Today you gona be a Millionairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

miroma

Reaction score
FunPoints
Thank you so much, we understand your situation, my friend.

lightcyclerider

Reaction score
FunPoints
You're a wholesome lad, I hope the best future for you. I've been using your trainer for a while but never really took the time to look you up, I clicked a link here from one of your old Shogun 2 trainers. It was close to me not bothering to take an interest. But, seeing this bought a genuine smile to my face, it's nice to know there are people like you out there-- absolutely wholesome.

Have a good one, friendo.
Lightcyclerider