Your donations help keep the Forum online and allow us to buy more Games

DonationButton

Help me keep doing Trainers . [Important Announcement]

elgydium

Reaction score
I've only came here like once or twice in the past 5 years. As a content creator I do understand the need for support and understanding from the community so if you decide to stick around then you have my financial support. Keep this up and don't leave!

Important Announcement to All Users on MrAntiFun.net Click Here

Ad Note

420blazeit

Reaction score
Really hope you are able to meet your goal on Patreon, man. Never once have I ever supported someone's Patreon, but I've been downloading these trainers for years, so I'll have to pitch in the best I can. Best of luck regardless of what happens.

Zuzki

Reaction score
Dude/Dudette i kinda feel bad, I have been using your trainers for as long as i can remember. I just wanted to say that not only has your trainers helped me improve my gaming experience but also increase my knowledge within the IT world. looking at the code and memory injection techniques and all that wonderful jazz... go for the job if that is what make you happy and thank you... sincerely and honestly thank-you!

also thankyou for giving those money robbing bastards at cheat --- happens.com a run for there money.. you have the bigger brains! haha best of luck with the future

Last edited:

Zer0n

Reaction score
Thanks a lot of providing us free trainer for the past 6 years. I appreciated your contribution and dedication to this community. Whatever path that you choose, We wish the best in your career.

johnmo7b

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

Its been a really great 6 years of doing work for this community ,But we have reached a crossroads .

I have finished college few months ago and got my IT degree and received a full time job offer a week ago and seriously considering to accept it and if i do i wouldn't have much time to do trainers .

Updating an existing Trainer require 30 minutes- 1.30 hours of work on average , Making a new trainer is 2-5 hours of work for each trainer depends on required cheats and the game code so that's a lot of time i wouldn't have if i was working a full time job.

Doing this was fine when i was in college and sharing an apartment ,I managed fine with doing what i do on this website and having a 4 hour part time job it was difficult but doable, but now i have to pay student debt and more responsibilities in my life ,Besides the costs of buying new games to make trainers for and paying for website hosting .

Since the start of this community i kept it 100% free , All the trainers made are available for everyone to download, No matter who you are ,What you think of this community or what you think of me , I tried to be as nice as possible to every user and improve the work as much as i can with what i had and could do alone.

All the trainers available in the Trainers section of the website were made and updated by only one person "me" for the past 6 years , Around 6000 trainers made for close to 2100 video games , I don't think any single person released as many free trainers online ,Around 1000 free trainer a year ,I believe before i got involved people were paying 3-5$ for trainers but i changed all that and gave people a free option to consider .

I want to keep doing this as a full time job but in order to do that i must get more support from the community , The current platform i use for accepting donations is

https://www.patreon.com/mrantifun

I just wanted to reach out to the community and explain the situation as best as i can ,If enough people get involved i will keep going for as long as people still want free PC Trainers , If not enough people get involved i wouldn't be sad or mad ,After all i probably learned more doing this than i learned in college and i met a lot of people who i consider as best friends in this community.

I hope everyone understands the situation i'm in right now and sorry for making this too long.
Thanks for all your hard work, and I wish you all success in your work and future.
Thanks, MrAntiFun!

izo19

Reaction score
GOD BLESS YOU BRO, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND I HOPE YOU CAN CONTINUE TO BE THE BEST

Lionel_89

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

Its been a really great 6 years of doing work for this community ,But we have reached a crossroads .

I have finished college few months ago and got my IT degree and received a full time job offer a week ago and seriously considering to accept it and if i do i wouldn't have much time to do trainers .

Updating an existing Trainer require 30 minutes- 1.30 hours of work on average , Making a new trainer is 2-5 hours of work for each trainer depends on required cheats and the game code so that's a lot of time i wouldn't have if i was working a full time job.

Doing this was fine when i was in college and sharing an apartment ,I managed fine with doing what i do on this website and having a 4 hour part time job it was difficult but doable, but now i have to pay student debt and more responsibilities in my life ,Besides the costs of buying new games to make trainers for and paying for website hosting .

Since the start of this community i kept it 100% free , All the trainers made are available for everyone to download, No matter who you are ,What you think of this community or what you think of me , I tried to be as nice as possible to every user and improve the work as much as i can with what i had and could do alone.

All the trainers available in the Trainers section of the website were made and updated by only one person "me" for the past 6 years , Around 6000 trainers made for close to 2100 video games , I don't think any single person released as many free trainers online ,Around 1000 free trainer a year ,I believe before i got involved people were paying 3-5$ for trainers but i changed all that and gave people a free option to consider .

I want to keep doing this as a full time job but in order to do that i must get more support from the community , The current platform i use for accepting donations is

https://www.patreon.com/mrantifun

I just wanted to reach out to the community and explain the situation as best as i can ,If enough people get involved i will keep going for as long as people still want free PC Trainers , If not enough people get involved i wouldn't be sad or mad ,After all i probably learned more doing this than i learned in college and i met a lot of people who i consider as best friends in this community.

I hope everyone understands the situation i'm in right now and sorry for making this too long.
I didn't know you graduated from college, as I myself is a university student and hasn't played any PC games from June 2018 until now. I thank you from the bottom of my heart because you enlightened all players with the ability to skip hours and hours of grinding in most games. Thank you so much for your effort, and I don't think you're antifun - you made games even more fun. I wish you can continue doing trainers for us but I hope you are fine and continue to do whatever you think is important in your life. Kudos!

Alucardthe1st

Reaction score
i wish you all the best hope you reach your stars ,,, and most of all i hope your work will recognize and know who is Mr Antifun and give you the real worth .. we all know your a very smart and great guy .. lets hope they will too

good luck and i will always support you

jeanazerty333

Reaction score
I use this website for a long time, I read this message that today after a good moment of inactuivity, I want to thank you enormously for the work to do, I am French student in computer science and I know what this that your project represents for you, by way of support I will make you a patreon donation.

RABrothers

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no love altair

Balarama

Reaction score
fair play mate!
Can definitely donate after next pay day!
These trainers have been great craic for the last 6 years have to say, and id rather give you a few quid than cheat happens tbh.

ullan007

Reaction score
First of all,I love ur trainers,never(really never) got a problem with ur trainers!I´ll help anyway i can but(always a "but"),I think you should do what you like,if this new job pays more,if you like it,you should take it!And from time to time,make some trainers for us!We will still love you!

prototyp8

Reaction score
Congrats on the degree and i hope you can still make trainers becuase i'm sick of viruses from other people