Your donations help keep the Forum online and allow us to buy more Games

DonationButton

Help me keep doing Trainers . [Important Announcement]

Madscot18

Donor
Reaction score
I have started to donate - Any updates please on the situation.

Much Appreciated.

Important Announcement to All Users on MrAntiFun.net Click Here

Ad Note

hulsa

Reaction score
Thanks for your spirit ...and thaks all ot off

HMScully

Reaction score
hello mrantifun,
I pledged a bit, too, and wanted to thank you here
specially for your insane work...., i am severly disabled in phisical and mental condition because of a brainstroke, without your trainers help iI would not be able anymore to play and finish many games, because of that many thanks for your work and for making my life a bit better again!

BurgerFace

Reaction score
Thanks for your hard work and for helping me have even more fun with my games, especially the ones I am terrible at. E: Also, have a dollar a month.

Last edited:

ardi marty

Reaction score
the best thing i can support you is by clicking all the advertisment in your web

.zeLL

Reaction score
Yeah your work is very appreciated, Thank you for all that you do.

jscage

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

Its been a really great 6 years of doing work for this community ,But we have reached a crossroads .

I have finished college few months ago and got my IT degree and received a full time job offer a week ago and seriously considering to accept it and if i do i wouldn't have much time to do trainers .

Updating an existing Trainer require 30 minutes- 1.30 hours of work on average , Making a new trainer is 2-5 hours of work for each trainer depends on required cheats and the game code so that's a lot of time i wouldn't have if i was working a full time job.

Doing this was fine when i was in college and sharing an apartment ,I managed fine with doing what i do on this website and having a 4 hour part time job it was difficult but doable, but now i have to pay student debt and more responsibilities in my life ,Besides the costs of buying new games to make trainers for and paying for website hosting .

Since the start of this community i kept it 100% free , All the trainers made are available for everyone to download, No matter who you are ,What you think of this community or what you think of me , I tried to be as nice as possible to every user and improve the work as much as i can with what i had and could do alone.

All the trainers available in the Trainers section of the website were made and updated by only one person "me" for the past 6 years , Around 6000 trainers made for close to 2100 video games , I don't think any single person released as many free trainers online ,Around 1000 free trainer a year ,I believe before i got involved people were paying 3-5$ for trainers but i changed all that and gave people a free option to consider .

I want to keep doing this as a full time job but in order to do that i must get more support from the community , The current platform i use for accepting donations is

https://www.patreon.com/mrantifun

I just wanted to reach out to the community and explain the situation as best as i can ,If enough people get involved i will keep going for as long as people still want free PC Trainers , If not enough people get involved i wouldn't be sad or mad ,After all i probably learned more doing this than i learned in college and i met a lot of people who i consider as best friends in this community.

I hope everyone understands the situation i'm in right now and sorry for making this too long.
Hello... just joined your page. I would like to donate and give a good review, but the very first trainer I attempted to download produced a 'Quarantine' then a 'Removal' by my Anti-Virus Software Norton..... Uhhh... is this normal? Or should I not attempt to download again?

jscage

Reaction score
Ok... My very first attempt at downloading a trainer produced a virus quarantine and removal by my Norton software..... Any suggestions? Is this site safe to even be on?

DarkSaulo

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your trainers, I am from Mexico and I want to say that "Has hecho un excelente trabajo y espero que te vaya muy bien en cualquier cosa que hagas o que quieras hacer", its translation would be like, "You have done an exellent work and I hope you will have a good life and all goes well in everithing you want to do".

Bob Marley

Reaction score
Ok... My very first attempt at downloading a trainer produced a virus quarantine and removal by my Norton software..... Any suggestions? Is this site safe to even be on?
From what my BF explained to me, windows will show it as a virus because trainers are made to change the way a program works which is what a trojan does so windows will flag it as a serious event.

wolf420

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

Its been a really great 6 years of doing work for this community ,But we have reached a crossroads .

I have finished college few months ago and got my IT degree and received a full time job offer a week ago and seriously considering to accept it and if i do i wouldn't have much time to do trainers .

Updating an existing Trainer require 30 minutes- 1.30 hours of work on average , Making a new trainer is 2-5 hours of work for each trainer depends on required cheats and the game code so that's a lot of time i wouldn't have if i was working a full time job.

Doing this was fine when i was in college and sharing an apartment ,I managed fine with doing what i do on this website and having a 4 hour part time job it was difficult but doable, but now i have to pay student debt and more responsibilities in my life ,Besides the costs of buying new games to make trainers for and paying for website hosting .

Since the start of this community i kept it 100% free , All the trainers made are available for everyone to download, No matter who you are ,What you think of this community or what you think of me , I tried to be as nice as possible to every user and improve the work as much as i can with what i had and could do alone.

All the trainers available in the Trainers section of the website were made and updated by only one person "me" for the past 6 years , Around 6000 trainers made for close to 2100 video games , I don't think any single person released as many free trainers online ,Around 1000 free trainer a year ,I believe before i got involved people were paying 3-5$ for trainers but i changed all that and gave people a free option to consider .

I want to keep doing this as a full time job but in order to do that i must get more support from the community , The current platform i use for accepting donations is

https://www.patreon.com/mrantifun

I just wanted to reach out to the community and explain the situation as best as i can ,If enough people get involved i will keep going for as long as people still want free PC Trainers , If not enough people get involved i wouldn't be sad or mad ,After all i probably learned more doing this than i learned in college and i met a lot of people who i consider as best friends in this community.

I hope everyone understands the situation i'm in right now and sorry for making this too long.
grats dude and gl in your future venture

j0k3r879

Reaction score
Appreciate all your hard work over the years - much thanks and best of luck in your future endeavors =D

Samiel

Reaction score
unfortunately I live in country that is not connected to the world banking (Iran). I can only wish you the best you can get in future. Hope one day we would contribute to your website too