Your donations help keep the Forum online and allow us to buy more Games

DonationButton

Help me keep doing Trainers . [Important Announcement]

ErrorDTP

Donor
Reaction score
I'm poor, but i became a patreon. Thank you for your hard (and free!) work! :)

Important Announcement to All Users on MrAntiFun.net Click Here

Ad Note

awlyn

Reaction score
well it was really nice of you to dedicate so much time for use...thank you man...you deserve that job ...lol i have like 15 of your trainers....18 to be presice...lol i only trust your site...but that is for the point...lol...congrats dude hope you enjoy the new work :)

Alfabetet

Reaction score
I seriously wish i had money to donate, but i'm a broke student atm :confused:

MilkyBoy420

Reaction score
You are an absolute legend! I am vary happy for you mate! What ever path you choose for your life, I just hope you are happy doing it! You have given meany people countless hours of fun and screwing around in games! Mr Antifun NO Mr Fun! Love you so much, Thanks again!

Badun

Reaction score
Hello everyone ,

Its been a really great 6 years of doing work for this community ,But we have reached a crossroads .

I hope everyone understands the situation i'm in right now and sorry for making this too long.
ofcourse we understand your situation, and we try to give you was you need dear friend and helper :)
i only hope that you dont delete your great work if you havent enough time or money for it :(

if it would be a help for you: what do you think about to work with the megadev team? they also have free cheats in their trainer, and only need pay for raw cheats or if a cheater like to get actual cheats very fast after release from a game or their patches.

maybe so you could get finance supporting too :)

Hwoarangpro

Reaction score
well hope ull come around and give us some new Trainers or update current onec sometimes. Love you Mrantifun and i hope u'r gonna have nice Life in future buy doing what you do.

Alfhemstein

Reaction score
idk what these tards above writing, but i will be donating monthly - i love your trainers, virus/keylogger free, and all that shit. Hope you can keep this up, love you bro.

UABB

Reaction score
I am a big fan of you're trainers you did an amazing job, but sometimes its time to move on! in any case i am grateful for the help you provided again many thanks.

BadWarBear

Reaction score
After happening upon this site today I was amazed by how many trainers were available from one site let alone one person. The staggering magnitude of selflessness within this man drove me to sign up,dropped me off at the registration button and waited for me in the parking lor metaphorical vehicles used to represent a driving force or emotion until finally bringing me here so I could personally say to Mr Antifun, the world needs more people like you in it. I have yet to use a single trainer of yours but I have enough sense to know that the world doesnt owe me shit, and unlike 99.99% of my generation, I am grateful for the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of someone elses labor instead of just bitching about a bug resulting from my clear ignorance of system requirements or that i cant just have everything for free and without advertisements.

Cheers Brostradamous, Ill help whenever I can but for now I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work

Ascarin

Reaction score
If I had a Job that gave me money to hand to you I would but as that line says I don't so I am quite sorry.
Please DO stop doing this if you cannot find the time/will to do it Your life is more important and needs to be sorted out.

Good Luck Try to have Fun.

bo6ily

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for everything.... definitely will be donating. your a good man

ston91

Reaction score
My Man, My Savior, My Trainer...
If not for you my Gaming days are over
Im on an Island in the South Pacific
Cant donate money through the Internet
So sorry...
Anyway
Thanks for the Trainers
Good Luck and Have Fun
GOD Bless...

Gentox

Reaction score
Hi mate thanks for all your hard work ;)

I can't afford becoming a patron and can't donate right now but i'll put some cash aside to donate as soon as i can.

Thanks again for everything.

NormanReichard

Reaction score
Game is monster Hunter World having problems with the trainer monster Hunter World V1.00 trainer + 10 MrAntiFun the f2 f7 f8 f9 f11 does not Activate I am Runing Windows 10 Please help and I am on Steam I do not know what it is Thank you for your help I am 80 years old and i can't get the Keys to work..

ShadowHacker_14

Reaction score
Just wait man let me finish my college too then i will of course help you,not only me but all who are on this site and i am sure of it,congratulations for the degree and i hope to you and all of us to be as great as you :)

RaymeyMcRay

Reaction score
All the best in your endeavors you saint. Once i get full time job you'll def be getting my support