MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Leaving :(

clrmail

Reaction score
I also agree, WeMod sucks. I only play games offline which isn't an option for many of us anymore. Very sad :(

I remember MrAntifun thread sometime ago saying that once graduating he was going to leave this site for the community to manage it because he was interested in a corporate job. Instead he didn't leave the project as it was but decided to get into monetization schemes. Which is NOT okay, it is very UN-cool.

niccolado

Super Donor
Reaction score
Really, I can understand it. Life goes on, and keeping us updated with trainers and then keeping them updated is a nightmare. I will keep an eye for new trainers here still, but I guess I will have to get used to look elsewhere from now on.

The main problem with Wemod is if I lose connection for a second all my cheats are cancelled. And very few adds and updates trainers. I will not go to cheathappens either, since I loathe them and how they run things. I guess I will have to get used to search around for trainers as I did in the good old days.

I am not leaving though.

trebort

Donor
Reaction score
I still can't believe MaF was so quick to kill off this community and his supporters (like me who donated to this site when possible and also paid him via Patreon) by turning it over to the WeMod garbage. Even if updates slowed down to a glacial pace, I would have still paid because MaF trainers are the best by far. I wish MaF would see sense and kick WeMod to the curb and get this community going again.

Quastus

Reaction score
ich habe nichts anderes erwartet als das du verarschst und hintergangén wirst... also am ende .. eineInvestition mit 100% Verlust :)

Quastus

Reaction score
WEMOD IS NOT WORKING FOR MR antifan sondern FOR ITSELF!!! it working for it own money but not for MR ANTIFUN!!

Quastus

Reaction score
ich denke MR antifun ist nun nicht beesser als das, was er eigentlich hasst...

Quastus

Reaction score
ich finds schade das er nicht bessr ist als GGW und seine scheis verhassten CheatEngines aber seit dem er mit diesem dubiosem Verein zuammen ist, frag ich mich, 1. warum ist auf einmal alles so teuer und anderer seits... unprofitabel FÜR mICH??