Trainer Search

kondziu124

Reaction score
Just like the others have already told - inf ammo doesn't work properly. The rest it fine tho.

wer56ertbg

Reaction score
Hey everyone, This trainer works a treat, just used it for a few hours and all works as intended. Trainers like this are so flipping useful for folk like me who only get a few hrs at the weekend to play games. If I have to grind through all the skill trees, spend hours taking out overpowered bosses it just aint worth it. But with this little gadget, yep, great stuff. Also, kudos to the author for not charging, unlike some other scuz balls on the web.

+1 Fella, top notch. :)

staredcraft

Donor
Reaction score
I'm in no rush but just a heads up that much like everyone else here the infinite ammo doesn't work and I would also like an infinite nueromods if that's possible as always thanks for all your hard work
Infinite Items can give you infinite nueromods once you collect one and check your inventory

mezz

Reaction score
is it possible to add infinite psi?

specik

Reaction score
Can someone send me a save to check out ammo cheat? , I really got so much stuff to do and have no time to play the game right now .

If you have 1 of each type of ammo in your inventory, and use infinite items, you'll have infinite ammo. But yeah, the ammo cheat itself doesn't work. Additionally, the infinite items cheat seems to be breaking the way that recycling materials work. They work on a decimal system (8.25 exotic matter as an example) but the cheat makes the value 0.99, meaning you have less than 1. Should be 99.0.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Fixed ammo issue.

However is having items at 9999 and materials at 99 ok? , Or does the game require more than 99 materials ? .

redster311

Reaction score
Fixed ammo issue.

However is having items at 9999 and materials at 99 ok? , Or does the game require more than 99 materials ? .

Thanks MAF! yeah items are ok at 99 but some items like the materials for fabrication is 0.99x so yeah, might want to look that up. Thanks for the infinite ammo fix!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks MAF! yeah items are ok at 99 but some items like the materials for fabrication is 0.99x so yeah, might want to look that up. Thanks for the infinite ammo fix!
items 9999 and materials 99 , is that good ?.