MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

[REQ] Champions of Anteria

Petro84

Reaction score
i join to request. +1, Steam version too please.

to get appreciation points, use cheat engine (double). use in vilage
What do you mean by appreciation points? U meant Renown? And if yes,how to use Cheat Engine i scanned value of actual Renown,i spent some,i hit next scan but still doesnt work to multiply them..or whatever as many i want? Can u explain little detailed? Ty.

imhotep7

Reaction score
Sorry, but I played in the other language versions of the game.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=542093
you must be in Renown tree
set the value to a double, type a value.
Enter the value of the renown and click first scan, then buy something for 4 points,
Enter how much you have points and choose next scan should be of 5 values. buy something for 4 points, and next scan.
to change your renown. must be 2 values, no more. you can leave the renown tree when you change value.
When you're done you should see change the color of padlocks on the yellow. try buy somethings
If it doesn't work you have to exit to the main map, then go back and it should work. so I did this and worked. more points than the 5 k is unnecessary

ps. Sorry for mistakes or typos. I use a translator.

hjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Two more weeks gone by.... BUMP.

Luuk1892

Donor
Reaction score
I start to lose all the hope :( Frostbeards' bosses are too tough to defeat.

I tried that cheat engine thingy, but I understand nothing. If anyone managed to make it work, please share some instructions, as I dont understand anything, I type the values and all but it doesnt work.

Last edited:

hjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Waiting close to 3 month for a "Champions of Anteria" trainer... :(

Luuk1892

Donor
Reaction score
Yeah its kind of sad, as you know I made the topic in donors section as well. Still waiting tho ...

hjoe

Super Donor
Reaction score
any news???? :D
Sadly not.
I've been told that is seems not possible to make a trainer for this game, because it has its own debugger attached to the exe.
:(

FatCheater

Reaction score
That's it then...? :confused: All hope is... lost...? :oops: No trainer for this game...? :eek:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(