MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

Sunset Overdrive

ColonelRVH

Reaction score

Sunset Overdrive | Cheat Engine Table v1.0, [2018-11-17] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.

- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • Unlimited Money
      [*]Unlimited OverCharge Drinks
      [*]Multiply Weapon EXP Gains [Default: x7]

[*][Battle]
    • Unlimited HP
      [*]Unlimited Ammo

https://mega.nz/#!s0hDHCDB!iKFbSgiDeM_vMO30P37sqRN8ylXaszCmOzbicyr9rlo
============================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.

Patreon.com/ColonelRVH
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out my site at https://www.thecheatscript.com
============================================================================================

MrAntiFun + WeMod Partnership Announcement

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
Never used CE. I'm waiting for a windows version before I buy the game.

SauronFilho

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make money cheat in cheat engine ?? I tried to do it the simple way, but the original value always comes back.

Acadian

Reaction score
i cant get the unlimited money or drink to work. They wont activate no matter what. The box wont tick in when i click it and activation prompt of alt+insert doesnt work either (i hear the sound of activation but the box doesnt actually tick in) i also tried all #s on the numpad. Any help?

Last edited:

Habs fan 2014

Reaction score
Make a real trainer, wtf??? We don't need to come to Mrantifun to use fuckin' cheat engine. Get 'er done!!!

ShadovvWolfie

Reaction score
i cant get the unlimited money or drink to work. They wont activate no matter what. The box wont tick in when i click it and activation prompt of alt+insert doesnt work either (i hear the sound of activation but the box doesnt actually tick in) i also tried all #s on the numpad. Any help?
Same. I'm new to CE. Maybe I missed something in tutorial? I can't seem to figure out why nothing will activate. Any productive answers are appreciated.