Trainer Search

GhastFree

Reaction score
I dont know if this trainers affect my pc, i wat to have fun some time with this trainers, but i dont want to download a virus- Everytime i download trainers windows defender deletes it, whyyy?

JM38

Reaction score
WD thinks it is a virus. It's not. WD is triggering on certain coded behaviors.

You can tell WD to ignore specific files or to ignore certain folders so they won't be deleted the moment you download.

SigmaSmasher

Reaction score
I dont know if this trainers affect my pc, i wat to have fun some time with this trainers, but i dont want to download a virus- Everytime i download trainers windows defender deletes it, whyyy?

hi

'Why does my antivirus call my MAF cheat a virus?' FAQ 101:

1) in regular cheats - the game developer (game creator) has put a secret code into the game. Game works normally, disable achievements or some other penalty. Maybe some games do not have regular cheats.

2) with a trainer - this is less of a 'cheat' and more of a 'memory hack'. The game is forced by MAF trainer to give you infinite health, so the game gives you infinite health, and does not disable achievements. This is why antivirus will activate.

antivirus can only detect 'tampering' or 'certain types' of ways that malicious programs try to use to compromise your system and cause you problems. but antivirus is not smart enough to know you simply want to alter HP inside a game. Maybe one day cortana-chan will help you. I doubt it, though.

MAF trainer can be safely added to ignore list/white list on antivirus, and browser downloads.

if you do not agree with this method of cheats - I suggest you stop trying to use cheats.

thank you for reading.

Σ

Last edited: