Trainer Search

SockerBopper

Reaction score
The trainer works just fine. I just had to alt+tab, and press the F1,F2... buttons and they would enable. Make sure your playing without EAC. After they initially work you should be just fine turning them off and on at will without having to alt+tab. It sucks how there is no function to add or increase amount of items anymore though.

Gilren

Reaction score
Mine still doesn't work, just beeps. Not playing online or multiplayer, just on my system. Not sure what you mean about playing without EAC. But Alt+Tabbing out doesn't do it for me.

SockerBopper

Reaction score
Try this and tell me if it worked for you, because I'm not having any problems on my end.

1. Launch Trainer in Administrator Mode
2. Launch Game
3. It should prompt you whether or not you'd like to run:
A. Play 7 Days to Die
B. Launch Game Without AntiCheat
C. Show Game Launcher
(I launch the game from Steam. Running Alpha 14.7, legitimate copy)
4. Choose "Launch Without AntiCheat"
5. After the game has started up, load up a game you created.
6. When the game is done loading and you're able to play, Press F1 to activate the trainer
7. Alt+Tab to the trainer and see if it activated
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7 a couple times until it activates. (If you hover your mouse over the trainer you can see it loading because it takes a second to inject the program)
9. After the trainer has been activated and you've activated a couple of the options, you should be able to use the trainer without having to Alt+Tab. You should be able to press the buttons while in-game without an issue.

It's just like jiggling keys in a lock to get it to turn right. Sometimes you have to fiddle with things to get them moving. If this doesn't work for you or you get stuck or confused just say so and I'll try to help you get through it.

Also, It's important that you select the "Launch Game Without AntiCheat" option otherwise it could blacklist you from a large multitude of servers. There's a way for admins to see whose been banned by EAC(Easy Anti Cheat) and blacklist you from joining their servers automatically.

I don't know if this works online with other players, if it affects other players, or if it is easily detectable on servers other than the one you host. I'm not going to test it either. If you cheat on a multiplayer server and get banned it's your own fault.

Armyg_740

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Antifun for all of the work that you put into the trainers.

To all the players who say that they can't get the trainer to work make sure that you start the game without AntiCheat when you first start out.

So here is a question for someone since 14.7 is the newest version of the game and is only a +4 and not a +7 trainer, how does one edit supplies?

Gilren

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know there was an Anti Cheat in Steam these days. Never had an issue before. Well, now I know what to look for. :)

TheShyMun

Reaction score
Why, when i activate some options, the chat turn off...? I can't read my friends...

Gilren

Reaction score
Can a Wellness cheat be added? Because if you keep everything at 100% your wellness goes down slowly anyway. So I'd love a wellness cheat if you can.

Precursor

Master Donor
Reaction score
This is great, thanks a lot MAF.

Edit: Guys, I would highly suggest not using this online despite disabling anti-cheat. Use in single player only.

Arachne

Super Donor
Reaction score
Make sure you launch the launcher and select 64-bit version, I run 64-bit and mine was set to 32 bit. The trainer will not work with 32 bit (atlest for me it didnt)

alpalia

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't even know there was an Anti Cheat in Steam these days. Never had an issue before. Well, now I know what to look for. :)
its not an steam anticheats, its an devs anticheats . thing is, this anticheats is used to replace VAC allowing the devs to ban players that cheat on their server.
This is great, thanks a lot MAF.

Edit: Guys, I would highly suggest not using this online despite disabling anti-cheat. Use in single player only.
i add to this, you should also activate the cheat mode (aka creative menu) this prevent even more about cheating in the game :D

AngelusLapsis

Reaction score
Would like to make a bump post for this :D Also could someone look into the alpha 15 options? The main things I would like to check out would be health, wellness, skill points, and maybe a cursor modifier (something to either change item i.d. or quantity of what you either have in your hand or what your cursor is over/selected)

If there is already any of these, could someone message me about them? I would like to test a lot of the things added in recently.

-First post here since sign up~

brewdog

Reaction score
After testing alpha 14.7 trainer works with my alpha 15.0 version game, make sure to run game from steam library or directory with OUT anticheat THE NONE ECA version to work.

Gilren

Reaction score
Seems to work fine as is for the new patch.

RzXzB

Reaction score
The old trainer still works on the new update I have tested it myself here is my steps on how to get it to work start trainer then start game then start a map then alt tab out of game press F1 wait for it to say trainer activated may take a sec or 3 but just wait it out then proceed to hit all other F key cheats you wanna use.

RzXzB

Reaction score
Tho I wouldn't mind seeing a skill point adder to the trainer