Trainer Search

Mike89

Reaction score
Inf ammo doesn't work on the flamethrower. How about a separate option for inf flamethrower?

decptive

Reaction score
I have the code to stop the alien From attacking if it helps MAF

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
So you want an stealth option for an game that supposed to be an stealth game, i tought i needed it, but careful thinking in the game makes you succesvol

But the Inf flametrower option would be nice

Last edited:

Spike74545

Reaction score
So you want an stealth option for an game that supposed to be an stealth game, i tought i needed it, but careful thinking in the game makes you succesvol

But the Inf flametrower option would be nice

My Heart is weak, i should not get angry too much. :D

AstroFuzz

Super Donor
Reaction score
After beating the game on Hard/OneShot without a trainer I'm using this trainer right now with no issues at all. Working great as it comes in handy in my quest to find all the Nostromo Logs and Crew ID Tags. I'm purposely attempting to crash the game to stress test but it seems the trainer works as advertised for both story mode, DLCs, and even in Survival. Good job!

shinigamiby

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
hm... there alredy 3 trainer with stealth/xeno cant attack, i must test them :D

shinigamiby

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, I mean "internet" (I can send adress by PM), and stealth mode in one of them works pretty fine, at least people can't see me even if I stand before them.
Finally I can beat the game without heart attack.

shinigamiby

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
Invisibility actually very simple: your HP level set to 0 (zero) and npc think that you are dead, so they wont react to you. But when you save and load you are dies in instant, so better save without invisibility. :\

Spike74545

Reaction score
Well MrAntiFun Team, thats not nice, Delete the Comment, i mean MrAntiFun doesnt want to make the Stealth Mode, he doesnt even Answer, sure the People search for another Trainer....