Trainer Search

kingdeath

Reaction score
The new version 1.06 seems not to work with the uplay version of Anno. I have the same problem, that is not working. :(

Micka76

Reaction score
What then Version Working ?
I'm the Version Mephisto - C.o.d.e.x

Neromis

Reaction score
Game crashes time to time if you press the inf. resource button
Game version v1.06

Last edited:

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Latest trainer breaks the game, you can't trade between your sectors if you use the trainer before completing the Stage 2 of the Moon Phase (Create a Trade Route between the Arctic and Temperate region)

Any idea on why or how to fix this MAF?

Neromis

Reaction score
Game Crashes also if you recive something from Anno 2205 Asteroid Miner when Inf. Resource is Active and you go to a sector.

Tengarnos

Reaction score
inf ress arent working. Somehow they dont seem to work cause of the wallstreet? Would be fine i you can fix that or at least so that the special ressources and favors are infinite. with that I could **** a bit of them up so they dont have many options to do smth :D

macskay

Reaction score
Confirmed, game crashes if "Inf. Ressources" activated within a sector. I tried getting some resources to get rid off a bug I have. Global Overview tells me my harbor is at Level 1, although I upgraded it and now I can't deliver any goods to the sector. I'd need some resources to upgrade the harbor again and maybe getting rid off the issue. Would be neat to get unlimited resources for a certain resource.

Reactions: -I-

Koprolith

Reaction score
Game crashes when i actiovate "inf fuel" and "inf supoort calls" in crisis sectors. worked fine till yxesterday. inf ressoures still bugged. update much apprecieated.

bikup

Reaction score
Can your have an update for the gold release.
infinite resource does not work, thank you

orisis789

Reaction score
Hi,Mr.AntiFun,the new version 1.6.3212.63784 is not available any more.Please update.