Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved it a it to prevent crashes as much as possible however you should avoid turning on and off cheats repeatedly just in case .

Butterbrot90

Reaction score
dont know why but it isnt working for me.. nothing happens when im pressing the hotkeys. the trainer said "status ok" and game is on

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
dont know why but it isnt working for me.. nothing happens when im pressing the hotkeys. the trainer said "status ok" and game is on
Hold the hotkey down until it makes a sounds .

Butterbrot90

Reaction score
im sorry but it still doesnt work for me

lool now it works, i have to tab out go to the trainer and above the anno picture with my curser, then i can press the hotkeys

DankMemes420MLG

Reaction score
The trainer says "Cheat activated", but I'm still loosing resources. Tried holding down the key, didn't work. Can any1 confirm that Inf. Resources is working?

Elite_Man

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer says "Cheat activated", but I'm still loosing resources. Tried holding down the key, didn't work. Can any1 confirm that Inf. Resources is working?
it works fine for me maybe its a bit bugy try to restart your game and produce or have 1 ress of it maybe it helps :)

DankMemes420MLG

Reaction score
Interesting idea, will try it asap!

Edit: I made a production line for the stuff that i was missing, but still nothing happend. Do I realy have to have at least 1t of every good for the trainer to find it?

Last edited:

Gothikus

Reaction score
i do not know if i do something wrong (that at the 1st place)
but the resource cheat seems to work just half, i don't get inf resources everywhere (it seems very local to where the cheat is activated)
and the inf money doesn't seem to work for me at all.
if there's need for more info, do not hesitate to ask me, and i will try to check it!

Greetzz, Demo

DankMemes420MLG

Reaction score
i do not know if i do something wrong (that at the 1st place)
but the resource cheat seems to work just half, i don't get inf resources everywhere (it seems very local to where the cheat is activated)
and the inf money doesn't seem to work for me at all.
if there's need for more info, do not hesitate to ask me, and i will try to check it!

Greetzz, Demo
The Inf Ressource Chat isn't working for me at all. Maybe there has to be at least one item of every good in the storage for the trainer to find the correct values.

Could you check if u have 1 item of every good that IS working?

Elite_Man

Donor
Reaction score
after 1hour+ testing i see it is a bit bugy with the inf ress cheat if you start a new game all its fine but if you go in the next location its starts to get bugy with the inf ress. let me explain it in the first location there is still inf ress working but in the next there not/its buging (in the second location its bugy with inf ress some are inf. and some not) if you go to the 3 location there its still bugy too i think the problem is if you change to a next location maybe the ip's change.
I hope it will help you to fix it.

DankMemes420MLG

Reaction score
after 1hour+ testing i see it is a bit bugy with the inf ress cheat if you start a new game all its fine but if you go in the next location its starts to get bugy with the inf ress. let me explain it in the first location there is still inf ress working but in the next there not/its buging (in the second location its bugy with inf ress some are inf. and some not) if you go to the 3 location there its still bugy too i think the problem is if you change to a next location maybe the ip's change.
I hope it will help you to fix it.
Thanks for your investigations! I realy hope this is fixable, as my whole savegame relies on this cheat :oops:

Jonsa

Reaction score
Hmm i cant activate the trainer. All i hear when i press F1 is a beep. Tried restarting the game, the trainer and starting the trainer in admin mode. nothing helps.

Elite_Man

Donor
Reaction score
Hmm i cant activate the trainer. All i hear when i press F1 is a beep. Tried restarting the game, the trainer and starting the trainer in admin mode. nothing helps.
i think the beep was the activated sound. have you tested it after it's beeps if the functions are doing there work ?

DankMemes420MLG

Reaction score
@Jonsa It should say "Trainer activated!".

Inf. Ressouce still not working for me. Can we expect an update in the near future? Thanks for your time and passion.

Jonsa

Reaction score
The trainer activated for me once within a combat mission but not ever since - no "trainer activated" for me.