Trainer Search

Blazed

Reaction score
tested it on a 174.3 unofficial it works but many options dont work but say activated like exp/engram/infit health

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
^Exp works for me, MR.Antifun was there no way to Add Instant taming? We really need this? I've seen other outdated Trainers with the option. IS that something you don't know how to do? Please add instant taming and Infinite Attributes points please. Again thanks Mr.Antifun for your work.

Blazed

Reaction score
actually most of the options dont work..if you relog and close the trainer you lose the engram, the durabilty goes back to how it was before the h4ck, ADDING x99 OF AN ITEM DOESNT WORK EITHER, exp does nothing, MUST FIX MAN

Last edited:

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ark updates often, sometimes several times a day. Good work if you manage to keep it up, bro.

Good game, btw. I love it

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
actually most of the options dont work..if you relog and close the trainer you lose the engram, the durabilty goes back to how it was before the h4ck, ADDING x99 OF AN ITEM DOESNT WORK EITHER, exp does nothing, MUST FIX MAN
Do you have the latest update? Because they all work for me. Make sure you have 1.74.2 update.

Mason

Reaction score
Ive just tried your latest trainer with my Ark game, everything working fine on my end. thnx

Mason

Reaction score
trainers works fine for me, I notice when I log into my save game, my char won't move because of the weight which is expected, and when I activate infinite weight, I can move again. sometimes I can't sprint with so much weight but can normal run.

Don't forget guys the game has its own dev commands which gives you everything the trainer will.
on single player you hit tab and type enablecheats, then type the cheat you want, some cheats may not work for MP only for SP and vice versa

villz808

Reaction score
does this hack only work on unoffical servers? or can it be used in offical servers as well?? im getting tiered of high lvl peeps breaking in and stealing my stuff in my little wooden shack

garatr0n.erak

Reaction score
does this **** only work on unoffical servers? or can it be used in offical servers as well?? im getting tiered of high lvl peeps breaking in and stealing my stuff in my little wooden shack
Trainer isn't meant for online....

Skyzy

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't work because ARK SURVIVAL is on v174.34 not on v174.31... Please update :(