Trainer Search

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Since the Trainer is meant for Local play only - why don't you guys stick to the ingame console? Download an Item List from Ark wiki & go have fun. The Console is maybe even better than the Trainer itself. Mr AF should really pay attention to Games which doesn't have a console .

MrWezz23

Reaction score
Since the Trainer is meant for Local play only - why don't you guys stick to the ingame console? Download an Item List from Ark wiki & go have fun. The Console is maybe even better than the Trainer itself. Mr AF should really pay attention to Games which doesn't have a console .
i think he knows that ?! but it the fact that people request it so he can;t deny it

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
i think he knows that ?! but it the fact that people request it so he can;t deny it
He can since it's his Decision how to spent his time, you should be glad that he's offering his Trainers for free. Unless it's a Donor Request he can deny it all i guess. Even as Donor i haven't got my Requests filled.. @MrAntiFun

MrWezz23

Reaction score
He can since it's his Decision how to spent his time, you should be glad that he's offering his Trainers for free. Unless it's a Donor Request he can deny it all i guess. Even as Donor i haven't got my Requests filled.. @MrAntiFun
i have nothing to add :eek:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i have nothing to add :eek:
Nothin to add here, Just wait for another Trainer, You guys can't demand MrAntiFun when to make a Trainer or not, he will make it while he can. nothin else to say about this just be patient

MrWezz23

Reaction score
Nothin to add here, Just wait for another Trainer, You guys can't demand MrAntiFun when to make a Trainer or not, he will make it while he can. nothin else to say about this just be patient
that is not what i meant i meant to say to him that i had nothing to add to his comment

emmieeeeee

Reaction score
Guys, MrAntiFun is a real person, dont spam ask him about when the next trainer update is or that stuff, he got other stuff to do aswell

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
This is still an early access game which will likely be updated atleast once per day so it's kinda wasted time updating the Trainer till it's on a stable built.

XSaVaGe360

Reaction score
Guys! I found some code that you can put into the launch options to make your game run faster!(I wasn't the main guy that found it, but I found it via FPS_Freek) Here are the codes:

-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm4 -d3d10

How to put the code into launch options:

1. Go to your Steam Library
2. Right-click on "ARK: Survival Evolved"
3. Click on "Properties"
4. Make sure you're on the "General" tab
5. Click on "Set Launch Options"
6. Copy and paste the codes above.
7. After you pasted the codes, click "OK"
8. Launch the game and have fun looking at some beautiful scenery! :)

Last edited:

jibbajones

Reaction score
no more updates coming? seems like its been a while since this was updated