Trainer Search

DangStalker

Reaction score
I really hope he updates this soon, I'd love to have these working in the new update Dx
He is a god to me...

prince88

Reaction score
Patch is at 235.1. Can you please update the trainer. Thank you so much for your efforts.

SetNexCZ

Reaction score
Ark joined Batlleeye client to the game, use cheats and trainers online will be banned game client, so use trainers only for single play. but last trainer 235 dont work.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ark joined Batlleeye client to the game, use cheats and trainers online will be banned game client, so use trainers only for single play. but last trainer 235 dont work.
Game updated 3 times today , Trainer still works fine though , Make sure you running the game without Battleye anticheat ,If you run the game from "ShooterGame.exe" you arent using BE if you run the game from "ShooterGame_BE.exe" , You running Battleye Anticheat , Trainer will not work if you run ShooterGame_BE.exe ,Still better use it completely offline , You risk a banned .

thesnvman

Reaction score
I can't get it to start. I pressed F1 but nothing is happening. I tried in game and out game. Do I have to start the game before I start the trainer?

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
I can't get it to start. I pressed F1 but nothing is happening. I tried in game and out game. Do I have to start the game before I start the trainer?
Does the trainer detect the game?.

luffy101

Reaction score
trainer 235 doesn't work for me aswell. pressed f1, waited and nothings happened.

thesnvman

Reaction score
trainer 235 doesn't work for me aswell. pressed f1, waited and nothings happened.
Hey pal, I know how to get it working, go the the directory of ARK, (Steam/Steamapps/Common/ARK/so on...) and launch the 'Shootergame.exe' without the BE on the name. Wallah! It should work like magic.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hey pal, I know how to get it working, go the the directory of ARK, (Steam/Steamapps/Common/ARK/so on...) and launch the 'Shootergame.exe' without the BE on the name. Wallah! It should work like magic.
Yes , Or when launching the game and a list come up from steam choose , "Play ARK : No Battleye Anticheat, Unofficial Servers Only" .

That should allow you to use the trainer fine.