Trainer Search

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
cant get it out of my winrar is saying that the it's to big or that it is damaged or a non-planed stop.

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
cant get it out of my winrar is saying that the it's to big or that it is damaged

Yea, Hey its false positive, Shold turn your anti-virus off and redownload the file again

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hi i cant seem to download V1.07
its on first page,scroll down until you will see attached files then directly from there you can download,also i can provide your link
here is click

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i have not updated the game from cd install. which one do i use?
okay try to check your game version before using trainer,to check what version you using should be bottom left at main menu
http://s14.****************/images/140919/e49ou45a.jpg

joepkregting

Reaction score
hi i have version 1.07 of the game but it doesn't work. when i try to activate on of the cheats i get a ping sound. so if you could please tell me what i am doing wrong thanks.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
hi i have version 1.07 of the game but it doesn't work. when i try to activate on of the cheats i get a ping sound. so if you could please tell me what i am doing wrong thanks.

Click
HERE to get the latest trainer 1.07

• Start you game first, Alt+Tab out to the desktop, Open the trainer, Activate the option's and enjoy :)

ditpet

Reaction score
I have a question about the 1.06 version. When I press the Infinite ship health, the crew line goes out of the frame, but the ship still get damage. How it is working? Can I get both option to work? I need inf crew and ship HP too.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
on version 1.07 when I press f1 it wont activate trainer please HALP!!
enter in gameworld(where you can move,doing missions,stuff) then press alt-tab,open the trainer then activate it.if this method doesn't work can you provide us what version you using by find out in main menu like this (click).and you use steam or retail?

Peter Chao

Reaction score
enter in gameworld(where you can move,doing missions,stuff) then press alt-tab,open the trainer then activate it.if this method doesn't work can you provide us what version you using by find out in main menu like this (click).and you use steam or retail?
I am using a pirated version of assassin's creed black flag

Last edited:

welton3

Reaction score
The 1.07 link says webpage unavailable but others seems to work fine...
Edit: Its downloading now... but when i extract the file i am getting nothing... trainer vanishes

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The 1.07 link says webpage unavailable but others seems to work fine...
Edit: Its downloading now... but when i extract the file i am getting nothing... trainer vanishes

Might be your Anti-Virus, Disable it and redownload the file.