Trainer Search

Raheel Khan

Reaction score
I have version 1.07....checked it in left bottom part of main menu screen..it is the paid version of the game with about 6 GBs of update...

I've download the corresponding version of trainer(1.07).....upon launch only two options of the trainer are working :- no reload for ship and edward moving undetected in restricted areas....

How can i enable other functionalities of the trainer?

david01081991

Reaction score
i have a problem with the ship healt option the f12 button... every other option works but the f12 option for ship god mode does not.. how is that possible?

Hunak13

Reaction score
sO DOES THIS WORK ON uPLAY??? BECAUSE ALL YOUR OTHER TRAINERS WORK FOR MY OTHER GAMES EXCEPT THIS ONE

kamil koc

Reaction score
Hello. I am using legit version of the game. I didn't uptade it. I am using it offline mode. I've tried all of your trainer versions. I can't activate the trainer by pressing F1. First I open the game then trainer. I've tried all tips in the FAQ (sub category: general tips - Trainer does'nt work or Cheat doesn't work). Please help..

Warlocc

Reaction score
F12, infinite ship health, doesn't seem to work, although everything else does.

Warlocc

Reaction score
Hi. How do I use the trainer? does not working. help me someone.
Start the game, then start the trainer. After that, use the keys indicated, starting with F1. The only one that doesn't work is F12, ship health.

Mr.victor

Reaction score
hello, I have a trainer working but when infinite activate the metal, gives me nothing of metal, and the trainer appears that this option is enabled.
vercion the trainer that you download is the 1.5v
help! ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Neridia

Master Donor
Reaction score
I workes fine for me

I first start the trainer, then the game, while it's starting up I activate the trainer, and everything works for me

what I mean by " while it's starting up " is like when you see the ubisoft logo, before the main menu

abukbox

Reaction score
Hello I have a problem using my trainer works only version 1.07 and only some of the things I bought Assassins Creed 4 through Uplay please advise thank you

SAm 2020

Reaction score
I have windows 8 ....when i press f1 instead of active trainer it mute the volume....and with f2 instead of it infinite health it decreases the volume...an so it is f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9,f10.f11,f12 ........now what can i do???