Trainer Search

Hieu Tran

Reaction score
what is "Show game editor" button do? and how do I use it?

201841c60b6a-fee8-43ac-9464-77f593473532.png

awjeog8939

Reaction score
Would also highly appreciate a light version with something like 50% EXP and Drachmae boost, to stick the finger to Ubi and their Helix credits.

captain50000

Reaction score
could you make a less cheaty cheat option like items wont decrease while on would be good just for the orichalchums at least? would be neat to still have to work for things and something that does what the store items do the 50% more exp and drachma ? apologies if this was already asked
I think the orichalum was mentioned befor it is not doable its a server based good

captain50000

Reaction score
idk if its the trainer or the game but it always resets my cultist fragments to 0 when loading a savefile

alucardmgs

Reaction score
does orichalcum ore work with the infinite item , resource option ??? pls someone replay

dubh

Reaction score
Best made trainer/cheats for this game right now. No crashes after several hours of use. Thanks!

A few requests:
- +%x hunter/warrior/assassin damage, or instakill
- disable level requirement check on gear
- disable upgrade level check (combined with above, you'd be able to upgrade items to max level and equip them)
- allow using out-of-combat abilities while in combat

Last edited:

beybus

Reaction score
Would also highly appreciate a light version with something like 50% EXP and Drachmae boost, to stick the finger to Ubi and their Helix credits.

Something like this would be perfect, exp + drachmae booster.

Frozenrazer

Reaction score
how do I use the option "show game editor"
I want to edit the resources with less quantity not 9999999 is possible?

thierrylyon

Master Donor
Reaction score
The ship health cheat activates at level 50 but gives extremely low health once you've been rammed or hit by enemy arrows during combat. If you get hit enough times you end up dying while the cheat is activated.

it's exactly the same thing that's going on for me

"thanks again for the work you do"

mac.ban

Reaction score
my game is crashing every few minutes with a trainer on :/

//// edit
its not actually caused by trainer / i think its graphic settings (frame settings i believe)

Last edited:

ibrokeupmcr

Reaction score
Anyone else play the game with the trainer activated, then after a cutscene, movement isn't registered at all? I can pause the game. That's about it. Then I have to relaunch the game with the trainer off, controls are enabled again, then reactivate the trainer and play. Very weird and annoying bug.

thierrylyon

Master Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else play the game with the trainer activated, then after a cutscene, movement isn't registered at all? I can pause the game. That's about it. Then I have to relaunch the game with the trainer off, controls are enabled again, then reactivate the trainer and play. Very weird and annoying bug.

Hello ,
I had trouble too, in fact if I'm not mistaken, it crashes the game on the phases of dictaticiel (early game). once its phases finished everything will have to return in the order ^^

ricou1982

Donor
Reaction score
Last edited: