Trainer Search

dwx13

Reaction score
Game Crashing when i get into combat while the trainer trainer is activated. The game is retail v1.0.6

bihslk

Reaction score
Hi. Will it be any update on Creed Odyssey? Latest trainer dont work anymore after game was updated. I just hear sound when press F1-F11 not Cheat Activated voice. Thanks!

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Hi. Will it be any update on Creed Odyssey? Latest trainer dont work anymore after game was updated. I just hear sound when press F1-F11 not Cheat Activated voice. Thanks!
Patience, young grasshopper. update has been out for a few minutes, trainer upgrades tend to take at least a day or two on average...

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
You have to be patient, soon there will be trainer update. remember: before there are many requests and trainers to update and very important thing: They are free
and there are no viruses, read the first page please, thank you :)

bihslk

Reaction score
Take it easy ffs. I just ask. Its my first time on this forum and just wonder if there will be further updates nothing else. Jises

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Take it easy ffs. I just ask. Its my first time on this forum and just wonder if there will be further updates nothing else. Jises
Then you should have taken the time to actually read the thread instead of DEMANDING a trainer upgrade literally seconds after a game update drops. Actually pondering if 'ffs' is enough of a reason to report your post... ;D

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Then you should have taken the time to actually read the thread instead of DEMANDING a trainer upgrade literally seconds after a game update drops. Actually pondering if 'ffs' is enough of a reason to report your post... ;D
People seem to be getting very uppity and cheeky instead of helping on here at the moment, I saw nothing DEMANDING or cheeky in [U]bihslk[/U] post so don't understand all the hate. Instead of jumping in to defend MrAntiFuns honour, which I'm sure he is more than capable of doing himself, why not try to offer assistance and help to new members so they understand the process. After all I'm sure new members are needed here to try to get donations etc. so why treat them badly and make them seek trainers elsewhere?

bihslk

Reaction score
Bierwichtel man you have serious issues. For second time i just ask because i used this Trainer first time 2 days ago and it stopped working today. Then i read the info from the MRANTIFUN that he will not have time to update TRAINERS, i did not ask when it will come new update i just asked if it will be further updates on the Trainer nothing else. And this is the last message from me and i find the Tranier on annother forum.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
People seem to be getting very uppity and cheeky instead of helping on here at the moment, I saw nothing DEMANDING or cheeky in [U]bihslk[/U] post so don't understand all the hate. Instead of jumping in to defend MrAntiFuns honour, which I'm sure he is more than capable of doing himself, why not try to offer assistance and help to new members so they understand the process. After all I'm sure new members are needed here to try to get donations etc. so why treat them badly and make them seek trainers elsewhere?
All I did say was 'patience, please.' Why is that being misconstrued? Is this some language barrier I am not aware of?

btw,
bihslk's reaction to me asking for patience was what made me react in the way I did.

Last edited:

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
All I did say was 'patience, please.' Why is that being misconstrued? Is this some language barrier I am not aware of?

btw,
bihslk's reaction to me asking for patience was what made me react in the way I did.
Yes I saw that, my point was not directed solely at you and if that is misunderstood I apologise. You actually where helpful in your first post but it was the second one and the other users that where not. [U]bihslk[/U] was rude also in his second post but that I'm sure was due to frustration at comments made. My point is at the amount of forum posts I see where instead of helping and advising most seem to just jump in and judge negatively maybe with some misguided conception that the moderators or admins on this site are incapable. Not everyone is a tech savvy forum genius and a lot of people use English as second language so maybe explaining why instead of criticizing is a better way to react, or say nothing at all. Aimed not just at you but a lot of users as I have never heard MrAntiFun be rude or judgemental so don't see why others need to be or are allowed to be..

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Yes I saw that, my point was not directed solely at you and if that is misunderstood I apologise. You actually where helpful in your first post but it was the second one and the other users that where not. [U]bihslk[/U] was rude also in his second post but that I'm sure was due to frustration at comments made. My point is at the amount of forum posts I see where instead of helping and advising most seem to just jump in and judge negatively maybe with some misguided conception that the moderators or admins on this site are incapable. Not everyone is a tech savvy forum genius and a lot of people use English as second language so maybe explaining why instead of criticizing is a better way to react, or say nothing at all. Aimed not just at you but a lot of users as I have never heard MrAntiFun be rude or judgemental so don't see why others need to be or are allowed to be..
Thank you for your explanation, then I hereby do apologise for my second comment (did sound a bit irksome, I guess).

I wish all of you an amazing evening/day/night, wherever you are on this ball of blue and hope you're having fun playing the game.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your explanation, then I hereby do apologise for my second comment (did sound a bit irksome, I guess).

I wish all of you an amazing evening/day/night, wherever you are on this ball of blue and hope you're having fun playing the game.
No problem just wish more could be this way and the same to you I hope you have a wonderful evening. And by the way an updated trainer is up already.

NickJosipovic

Reaction score
Seems they changed the way the resources are saved? Inf.Resources no longer works for me.

Tommeke

Reaction score
inf .Ability Points dont work after spent 195 points it sta on zero it sta not ad 195 points look to it :)

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
wasn't the inf. resources cheat somehow connected to the artifact fragment glitch? or am I misremembering?