Trainer Search

cajun1

Reaction score
i'm having issues with the cheats as well. They worked for my first save game, but every new game i start they no longer work. also was having issues with the abilities cheat. gives 250ish points but then just decreases like normal and then can no longer accrue ability points through normal means.

dodgertc

Donor
Reaction score
How did you get the resources to work? All the other cheats have been working for me except for the resources. I have more than 1 resource like the cheat requires, but whenever I activate it, the numbers do not change.

yes, sorry i forgot to mention this: the numbers did not change for me either but when upgrading gear, the ship etc no resources were used. i had to have enough resources in the inventory though to initiate the upgrade in the first hand. i can live with that.

Last edited:

sickness5252

Reaction score
new trainer still does not work for me either, cheats activate but no skill points are added and no inf resources

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
new trainer still does not work for me either, cheats activate but no skill points are added and no inf resources
As stated above, You have to have enough resources in the inventory, then when upgrading gear, the ship etc, no resources are used.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
out of curiosity, those for whom the trainer is working perfectly vs. those for whom it does not, or works partially:

are you on steam or uplay? (just wondering if there is a correlation)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
out of curiosity, those for whom the trainer is working perfectly vs. those for whom it does not, or works partially:

are you on steam or uplay? (just wondering if there is a correlation)
There is no difference, either it's Steam or Uplay, the signature of each version is the same. If you are matching with the Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.1 Trainer, then you should be fine. What kind of options doesn't work for you?

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
There is no difference, either it's Steam or Uplay, the signature of each version is the same. If you are matching with the Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.1 Trainer, then you should be fine. What kind of options doesn't work for you?
The options I personally need do function properly (F1, F2, F3, F6, F9, and F10 that is) I was just wondering if maybe there was more at play than just the signature of the game itself.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The options I personally need do function properly (F1, F2, F3, F6, F9, and F10 that is) I was just wondering if maybe there was more at play than just the signature of the game itself.
Alright let me explain it again, each version of the game since the "release" has it's own unique signature for each function, for example, Health has it's own unique "ID", each game update this "ID" changes, depends on what the developers changed or not...

But in general, if you match that same version of the game, the "unique id" of Health will be the same. So either the Trainer is coded wrong ( Highly doubt it is ), or you simply using an older version of the game/Trainer.

Bierwichtel

Reaction score
Alright let me explain it again, each version of the game since the "release" has it's own unique signature for each function, for example, Health has it's own unique "ID", each game update this "ID" changes, depends on what the developers changed or not...

But in general, if you match that same version of the game, the "unique id" of Health will be the same. So either the Trainer is coded wrong ( Highly doubt it is ), or you simply using an older version of the game/Trainer.
Thank you for that information (that is something I did run into myself using cheatengine on several games, never could find ways to make some cheats stick :D)

Language barrier again? English is not my native language, maybe I am not expressing myself correctly?

I myself do not have a problem with the trainer; I was merely wondering, if the differences between the steam version and the uplay version are significant enough to have an effect (as there are games whose MAF trainer does have different versions for each origin, steam, gog, and uplay platform)

Have an amazing weekend, everybody...

XiNaru

Reaction score
a questen, the cheat mega exp was dont activate if i press f11. ohne a sound was played but not the voice who says cheat activated

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Check your game ver, make sure you have the latest trainer/game ver.

XiNaru

Reaction score
okay i have game version 1.0.6. i now not the actual but i have now the right trainer for this version an...life and ressources is now the same as the last problem. a sound played but not activated. but the mega exp now works

Dinho2000

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.2 Trainer +10
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.2 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.3 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.5 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.6 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.0.7 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.1 Trainer +11
Assassin's Creed Odyssey V1.1.1 Trainer +12
Options:

1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Adrenaline
  3. Inf.Oxygen
  4. Inf.Resources
  5. Inf.Ability Points
  6. Inf.Items
  7. Instant Skill Cooldown
  8. Better Stealth
  9. Inf.Ship Health
  10. Inf.Ship Boost
  11. Mega Exp
  12. Fast Kill

Notice:

• You should have a game backup before using the Trainer to be sure nothing goes wrong because progress in this game takes time , Save older location is at C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\YourUbisoftID\5092 or 5059
  • You must have at least 1 of the resource for the resources cheat to effect it .
Inf.Ability Points not working...

RhakorShatar

Reaction score
When I use the Cheat for "Infinite Ability Points" I get 300 SP. But when I used them all, I never get new ones and the cheat also doesn't give me new SP.
Has anyone here the same problem?

Fifagi

Reaction score
i try trainer only for extra EXP...but i can't active it...
I can active the ALL cheater, but not MEGA EXP.
DO you know why ?

Thanks