Trainer Search

zog789

Reaction score
i cant press f2 on the trainer it just does the little error bong is it still activateing or am i doeing something wrong

Demonichell

Reaction score
For everybody trying to cheat, Money, the upgrade armor thing, whatever they call it, the consumables, ammo. You can do this by using cheat engine. Basically scan the number you see Money, ammo, etc... Then use it a little bit, now search for the new number and keep doing this till there is like only 1-4 left. Add all of them to the below sector by selling all of them and pressing the red arrow. Then select all and change value by pressing enter on them. (Don't do it higher then 9 000 000 For the money) And just do your consumablesaround 8 All and press space so it Never changes. The square in front should get a red cross in it now. And done cheated... (Cheating does not work for the Sync points)

Argozex77

Reaction score
For everybody trying to cheat, Money, the upgrade armor thing, whatever they call it, the consumables, ammo. You can do this by using cheat engine. Basically scan the number you see Money, ammo, etc... Then use it a little bit, now search for the new number and keep doing this till there is like only 1-4 left. Add all of them to the below sector by selling all of them and pressing the red arrow. Then select all and change value by pressing enter on them. (Don't do it higher then 9 000 000 For the money) And just do your consumablesaround 8 All and press space so it Never changes. The square in front should get a red cross in it now. And done cheated... (Cheating does not work for the Sync points)
Yea i cant get the money to work the way you say. I have used cheat engine before but it always confuses my stoner ass. Only way an idiot like me can use cheat engine is with cheat tables.

JulienD33

Reaction score

What do u mean by "And just do your consumablesaround 8 All and press space"

I dont understand this one.

Could you please explain this point again?
Would be sooo awesome :) Thank u

P@rKur

Reaction score
Is there any chance that today will be an updated version of the trainer 1.2?

MrTakkoTV

Reaction score
Yep Actually I Can /We Can Trust you For not Making Trainers with Trojaners Also You Make the Fastest Trainers For the New Good Games And You Are reading the Comments I Like You Really Much I Really Want to Donate to you But My Parents Dont Want But Yeah Please Stay Awesome

movuzzo

Reaction score
the game itself was unstable and somehow crashes. not only because of trainer

Tr0lling

Reaction score
The game works fine for me i just can't get past some guards because they are killing me.......

dreamoner

Reaction score
use the reloaded version it works somewhat

Cos current reloaded ***** uses 1.1 exe which renders patch 2 of the game useless.

Btw, did infinite ammo option applied to berserk blades while trainer was working?

Demonichell

Reaction score
What do u mean by "And just do your consumablesaround 8 All and press space"

I dont understand this one.

Could you please explain this point again?
Would be sooo awesome :) Thank u

Basically the stuff you found the consumables Set all their values to 8 (Because if you set it too high the game has a better chance at crashing) Then press space and now

Yea i cant get the money to work the way you say. I have used cheat engine before but it always confuses my stoner ***. Only way an idiot like me can use cheat engine is with cheat tables.

It's really easy, Imagine you have 1000 Cash what you wanna do is open up Cheat Engine. Now you wanna write the 1000 (your cash) in the value area
sBQe6Xa.png
and hit First scan. After that, go back to your game and either Loose cash (Buying Stuff) or Earn cash (Chests, etc...). Lets say you earn 150, you should have 1150 then. Now write 1150 In the value area and hit next scan, keep doing this till you get around 1-4 Founds here
Xy70yzD.png
After that you wanna select all the values (1-4) And press the red arrow next to the box. And it should come down here
5Ozvf14.png
And you wanna change the value (Double click or enter) To maximum 9 000 000. (Don't select the square at left with the cross in it) And then you should have the money. But not show up immediately, then you have to buy/loose some money. It's really quite easy. You can do this with your ammo too. Like you got 10, shoot once you got 9 ammo, then and scan 9. Keep doing that until you get a few results and then exactly the same.

RevengeGamer

Reaction score
The game crashes when i press Esc =(
(I started the game and in the main menu i pressed F1 and F2 And after that F6 Started the game Pressed ESC and Crashed) :_(