Trainer Search

Spiffo

Reaction score
When the did game update? .
Sorry i have no idea, my game was updated to 1.06 recently and now the trainer says Game is off
Edit: May 22 1,06
Changes in this build:

• – Fixed a crash that occurred when clicking on the town hall if a translation mod was in use that was built with 1.0.4. Missing text data will now be blank.
  • – Fixed a bug that caused orchards and pastures to not drop items inside their boundaries as was intended.

Last edited:

Romangoddess

Reaction score
1st off thank you very much for all your hard work. =) I have version 10.6- build 160521. I'm running Windows 10 64bit. I dwnld the trainer and it's telling me that Game is 'On but it will now allow me to click any of the buttons in the trainer window nor use the F1-F8 buttons to activate or use it. Did I do something wrong?

Spiffo

Reaction score
1st off thank you very much for all your hard work. =) I have version 10.6- build 160521. I'm running Windows 10 64bit. I dwnld the trainer and it's telling me that Game is 'On but it will now allow me to click any of the buttons in the trainer window nor use the F1-F8 buttons to activate or use it. Did I do something wrong?
You didnt do anything wrong the latest trainer is for 1.0.5 so its outdated, We just have to wait for a new one :D

RawrDinosaur

Reaction score
Use latest trainer .
hey so I tried all of the version and it still didn't work, i think my banished is just broken xD thanks though! cause I know this trainer works perfectly as I've used it before :) keep up the good work!

Spiffo

Reaction score
hey so I tried all of the version and it still didn't work, i think my banished is just broken xD thanks though! cause I know this trainer works perfectly as I've used it before :) keep up the good work!
The game updated the trainers are outdated MAF has to update and then the trainers will be fine

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The game updated the trainers are outdated MAF has to update and then the trainers will be fine
No , Current trainer works perfectly fine on fully updated steam version , Make sure you aren't using beta update also make sure you start game first then trainer .

Kotamar

Reaction score
I checked and agree with Anti. current trainer works fine with the most recent Game version

MorgothGatts

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I download all trainer and all ver of banished. I don't know why but it's just "beep" and do nothing.

Spiffo

Reaction score
No , Current trainer works perfectly fine on fully updated steam version , Make sure you aren't using beta update also make sure you start game first then trainer .
ah yes GOG version doesnt work i guess i bought the steam version cuz of the summer sale
Thanks !

nandoberbeda

Reaction score
I have version 1.0.4 up to 1.0
5 build 151214 which should to download beta or 64 bit?

Misitk

Reaction score
What about GOG version? I have GOG v2.5.0.9 which is same as 1.0.6 build 160521 and the trainer does not pick up the game .exe

Jerico555

Reaction score
Update to 1.0.6 please. Trainer isn't recognizing the version. "Game is off"

Sergiooi

Reaction score
is there a trainer working for the 1.05 version 32 bit? thanx btw and good work