and others don't

always the damn same with your trainers

those of FLiNG's actually FULLY work

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Some people charge for Trainers some don't, you should be thankful rather then posting mean comments.

MrAntiFun is busy with other Trainers at the moment, he will check this game and fix the Trainer when he can...

Drago Whooves

Master Donor
Reaction score
some cheats work
and others don't

always the damn same with your trainers

those of FLiNG's actually FULLY work
Okay four things.
1) This is a free trainer with no malware/spyware
2) Some of FLiNG's trainers are malware, one guy got his steam hacked
3) MrAntiFun has alot of trainers (I think it's over 1,200 now) so he can't test them every day,
4) You haven't said which work and which don't work, some information does help alot in debugging

TL;DR: MrAntiFun trainers are free and clean, FLiNG is sometimes malware, report problems properly

Derketh

Reaction score
Like some people reported, the XP nor the freeze timer cheat work.
I've always been downloading trainers from here and each trainer had cheats that didn't even seem to work. At all.
I would test a trainer BEFORE releasing it instead of having to fix it afterwards.

Drago Whooves

Master Donor
Reaction score
Like some people reported, the XP nor the freeze timer cheat work.
I've always been downloading trainers from here and each trainer had cheats that didn't even seem to work. At all.
I would test a trainer BEFORE releasing it instead of having to fix it afterwards.
If I remember rightly it worked at time of release, although I never used the XP cheat, I have used all but that one and they all work except the freeze timer, it might just need some minor tweaking, I'm sure it's on the list but as I stated earlier there is alot of trainers on here and they are all made and maintained by one person

Galensvensk

Reaction score
Derketh, instead of acting like a rude brat, how about giving some peoper info instead?

As people already said, there is but ONE person maintaining all of these trainers, and there will always be that one cheat in the trainer that won't work due to updates for example. Instead of going on a "nerdrage" and come around as, again, a rude brat, report the problems properly, and he will get to it when he got the time for it. Might take a while, but hey, he'll come around to it.

joserincj

Reaction score
Can you please update this trainer? Could really use the Max Combo trait to pass some of those damn AR Challenges.

Elfykins

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what cheats are not working? I found a trainer by another person, and my anti-virus cleared it, but then when I booted up my PC this morning it tried to run and my AV got rid of it, so I don't trust it anymore (computer is safe at least).

durolmax

Reaction score
i buyed on steam and download both trainer both dont work.. only inf healt rest no work. how to fix ?

DimitriLesteu

Reaction score
trainer just straight up doesn't activate for me, any ideas? I've started the game before opening the trainer, and vice versa