Trainer Search

GreyFoxGER1981

Reaction score
Great Stuff MrAntiFun =) you make the best Trainers i think and i dont have problems with antivir etc. Wish all a merry x mas !

Tante Edit ^^

Roz8888

Reaction score
I love this trainer but now it won't launch because it says there is a virus. Can you fix this?

GenericGrim

Reaction score
Thank you for all of your work first of all!

This is the first trainer of yours i've ever had problem with, it doesn't recognise that the game is open, I don't know much about these things but I did notice that it is linked to Bioshock2.exe and not Bioshock2HD.exe

johnrizzio

Reaction score
The trainer is directed to Bioshock2.exe not Bioshock2HD.exe and will not work. A fix would be greatly appreciated.

irene2011

Reaction score
The trainer is directed to Bioshock2.exe not Bioshock2HD.exe and will not work. A fix would be greatly appreciated.
Make sure to download Bioshock 2 Remastered V1.0.122228 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun.zip. This trainer is directed to Bioshock2HD.exe and still works fine.

Last edited:

monkeyd1000

Reaction score
Open the Downloads tab (e. g. by pressing Strg + J) and click keep this file and confirm.
It turns out that it was actually not Google, but McAfee that was causing the problem. the worst part is that I don't know how it even got on my computer in the first place.

RickRi

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer that worked 100% on my Steam game. Thank you and Congratulations!

I would like to make a remark about the versions "trainer vs game"

- My game is "Steam v1.0.122864"
- The trainer that worked 100% was the v1.0.122228

Last edited: