Trainer Search

meman79

Reaction score
People plz stop naggin about F3 this man is the only person that makes great awesome trainers that in the 1st place work 2nd are free ad 3rd not hard to use no stupid surveys no content that makes my anti virus go crazy i just love these trainers keep up the good work and thanks a lot
now as you do have a good point in a) he is the only one that is making these trainers and b) they are free and c)that they aren't virus laden
if he wants people to use his trainers rather than some other trainer he must have a good first impression. My point if this is the first trainer of mrantifun that said person finds and finds out that f3 doesn't work than it leave an alright first impression but if he wants full consumer satisfaction than he must have a good first impression. let me put that into a shorter version
bad 1st impression=consumer wont trust the manufactuer as much for quality of his product
good 1st impression=consumer will trust the manufactuer more for the quality of his or her product
and I am writing this cause I was bored and this give u a free business lesson thank u for your time

paulneva

Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for all the wonderful trainers. As you know, F3 is not working, so for Bioshock 2 I have to go elsewhere.
I contribute anyway!

DSiKn355

Reaction score
Anyone else had the trainer disappear/delete itself when you activate it?

Anyone know how to fix this?

Eatmybogbrush

Reaction score
now as you do have a good point in a) he is the only one that is making these trainers and b) they are free and c)that they aren't virus laden
if he wants people to use his trainers rather than some other trainer he must have a good first impression. My point if this is the first trainer of mrantifun that said person finds and finds out that f3 doesn't work than it leave an alright first impression but if he wants full consumer satisfaction than he must have a good first impression. let me put that into a shorter version
bad 1st impression=consumer wont trust the manufactuer as much for quality of his product
good 1st impression=consumer will trust the manufactuer more for the quality of his or her product
and I am writing this cause I was bored and this give u a free business lesson thank u for your time

They make trainers and don't give a shit for business lessons........

Another epic trainer.....who needs F3 anyway blablabla, save ammo and stop blasting away like your Duke Nukem on steroids!!
Thanks

aSasSAsasaS

Reaction score
They make trainers and don't give a shit for business lessons........

Another epic trainer.....who needs F3 anyway blablabla, save ammo and stop blasting away like your Duke Nukem on steroids!!
Thanks
Yeah why would someone want what they downloaded to function fully?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Let me just say that MrAntiFun is working alone, he makes Trainers by himself, the fact that he does not requires payment is just amazing by itself, you guys realize he have made over thousand Trainers or if to be accurate "1,577", Games are getting older and older and he can't keep up with the job on he's own that's why he can't fix every Trainer all the time, you should say Thanks and not even complain about these small issues.

When you have over a thousand Trainers and able to keep up with updating each and every one of them, only then come here and Complain.

aSasSAsasaS

Reaction score
Let me just say that MrAntiFun is working alone, he makes Trainers by himself, the fact that he does not requires payment is just amazing by itself, you guys realize he have made over thousand Trainers or if to be accurate "1,577", Games are getting older and older and he can't keep up with the job on he's own that's why he can't fix every Trainer all the time, you should say Thanks and not even complain about these small issues.

When you have over a thousand Trainers and able to keep up with updating each and every one of them, only then come here and Complain.
Or, or, if something does not work as advertised we say something. Because we, as a people, are completely entitled to do just that, share opinions. Regardless if you agree with that or not, you don't need to actually do what he does to form an opinion. That line of thinking is ******* stupid.