Trainer Search

yury2016

Reaction score
Hello Mratnifun I need trainer for Borderland Pre Sequel Please

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
What is this M like thing is for ? , Is it like different kind of skill points or something ?.

m.png

Spike74545

Reaction score
Good Question, i played it Yesterday Night, but i did not thought about it. I dont know what this means.

Paze

Reaction score
These are moonstones. Its a currency like Eridium in Borderlands 2.
999 or at least 99 from them in the Trainer would be great ;)

greetings

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
What is this M like thing is for ? , Is it like different kind of skill points or something ?.

View attachment 840
these are Moonstones,somewhere, they said the currency Moonstone will be used for more than just what eridium was, and made it sound like a cross between seraph and eridium.

Someguysname

Reaction score

View attachment 840
Like the others said, it's Moonstone. Essentially, you will be presented opportunities to use it as a currency to buy storage deck upgrades, along with unlocking goodies you find along your adventures, like a weapon chest with much more rare and more powerful weapons inside, aside from the golden key chest.

EmperorBacon

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, I just wanted to say that your trainers are great and that you are great! Keep up the good work!

darkzone

Reaction score
Can't wait - Keeep on going with the good trainers u make a hell of good work Mrantifun o_O