Trainer Search

Yerycho

Reaction score
I am watching sometimes other alternative trainer solution. What there is not here.

Team3D

Reaction score
I'm loving the trainer and it's helping me out with exploring mor of the game.But can someone plz find the values for freezing the race timers.

bakageta

Reaction score
If you're the host, all functions should work. If you're a client, most things do not seem to work.

If you've got multiple people wanting to cheat on lan, the host can enable some cheast and it should work for other players. You need to do skillpoints and max level in single player, but the host can enable inf health, no reload, inf ammo, inf cash, and no keys without problems. I'm not sure if the clients need to enable all of those to work as well, both may need them enabled, but if the host has it enabled I can confirm those work.

No recoil, 99 slots, and inf badass all seem to work just fine for me regardless of if the host has it enabled.

Batman1987

Reaction score
With the no key chest, do you think this will be bannable? I remember BL2 on console with a gold key glitch got some people banned/reset. I think it is stupid but anyone thoughts on it would be great.

Yerycho

Reaction score
I am use old "Fling" trainer version to Borderlands 2 game. Steam is a version. The newest one update. Old trainer working......! There are not a ban and other problem.
Very OLD trainer! Borderlands 2 v1.0-Update 5 Plus 26 Trainer

BlackPanter85

Reaction score
You mean the trainer from "old" Borderlands 2 works with this game? Eventualy MAF trainer is working too!? Can you test it please?

CptFalafel

Reaction score
hello,
I'm having a bit of trouble getting the trainer to work. Just to confirm, i need to play the game-get a token-activate the cheat in the trainer (F10 in this case)-use the token-no keys will be required, am i right?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
hello,
I'm having a bit of trouble getting the trainer to work. Just to confirm, i need to play the game-get a token-activate the cheat in the trainer (F10 in this case)-use the token-no keys will be required, am i right?

Hey, please read the notice :D

Notice
  • You must use 1 badass token while the cheat is activated for it to work.

CptFalafel

Reaction score
Hey, please read the notice :D

Notice
  • You must use 1 badass token while the cheat is activated for it to work.
yeah i did that, i must be doing something wrong, i'll try again after dinner. Thanks for replying.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
yeah i did that, i must be doing something wrong, i'll try again after dinner. Thanks for replying.

No Problem :D

Hope it will be fine after you finish your dinner :)

holyshyt

Reaction score
when you use no recoil in lan as a client not the host does everyone get no recoil?