Trainer Search

olek790

Reaction score
Hey People! Mrantifun wrote I have to disable anticheats but HOW??? Could someone help me?

alpalia

Reaction score
i myself never have do anything related to "anticheat" ... i just start the game, go in AI bots game or story or even ToW(solo) and then launch the trainer. i didnt have any problem, i never have been banned or something ( sound logic as long i play alone versus bots)

frankly i not understand what he mean by "anticheat", as long you not play online with others peoples, relic have no reason to ban.

olek790

Reaction score
but when i start the trainer it says that the game is off... so maybe this feature connected with anticheats have something to do with it my game version s 3.0.0.16337

alpalia

Reaction score
but when i start the trainer it says that the game is off... so maybe this feature connected with anticheats have something to do with it my game version s 3.0.0.16337

i guess you use no steam version. are you sure to use the good trainer for your version of the game ? (use same trainer than your version of game aka 30016337)
i doubt of any anticheat thing if you use no steam version anyway ^^
if you use steam version (sound like not) be sure the game is updated (but still no available trainer from MrATF for now for latest patch)

its weird, as i used trainer it showed me that game is ON and allow cheats, i never have do anything "anticheats" Oo (i use steam version)

olek790

Reaction score
Yes exactly no steam version, I tried every trainer and when there are trainers with soundtrack, the soundtrack is always on so maybe trainers don't know where my game is?

alpalia

Reaction score
Yes exactly no steam version, I tried every trainer and when there are trainers with soundtrack, the soundtrack is always on so maybe trainers don't know where my game is?
i think its not a question of where the game is, the trainer detect the .exe of the game, when the game is running the trainer auto detect if the correct .exe is run.
you should try with cheat engine and see if the table work with your game ( i know its a stupid idea, but if the cheat engine work correctly, then the trainer should work. as i know (i m not an pro) , cheat engine table and trainer work similar by modify some ingame adress or memory

if this not help alot, then i cant do anything more :/ and only some guys like MrATF or else pro can help you

olek790

Reaction score
Thank you a lot! I figured what was wrong with it xd the reason why trainers didn't work was bad name of the .exe xD i just changed the name and trainer runs smoothly. Thanks again

Kpoda14

Reaction score
Is there any posiblity to switch off fog of war?

Hi, yes there is a way but not through this trainer, there is a mod called cheatcommands which have the option to disable fog of war

Camelot1821

Reaction score
MrAntiFun can we please get update with instant troop and buildings plzzzzzzzz :)

Darkarts21

Reaction score
my game version is 3.0.0.9636 could you please make a trainer for this version i would appreciate

ambrios

Reaction score
hello mr. pls update yours awsome trainer and maybe add instant building and instant training, thx in avance :)