Trainer Search

MariusC

Reaction score
Could be your antivirus blocking it ,Are you getting an error or something ? .
It was indeed the antivirus blocking it.Thank you for your help and the work you put in your trainers.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
sifu is great...worrks well..trainer is awesome...great master of trainer..guys unblock ur antivirus..any brand..it will do..

ItsTrevv

Reaction score
New trainer added.
problem with new trainer, some of the features (i don't know specifically which, although i have my doubts about the age 30 one) stunt the score of the game, making it be stuck at 2,000. is there any way to get around this?

erbkaiser

Donor
Reaction score
@Itstrev select the hotkey a second time to un-stick it before your character dies, the game needs to be able to write to the value to update it. Piety and prestige should be important here.

ItsTrevv

Reaction score
@Itstrev select the hotkey a second time to un-stick it before your character dies, the game needs to be able to write to the value to update it. Piety and prestige should be important here.
makes sense, but your character dies with uncertainty almost everytime, but turning on the hotkey on and off when needed works fine also.

Quietcolt

Reaction score
Trainer activates and most cheats work but personally only inf. movement isn't working, which I can live with but others seem to have bigger issues.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer activates and most cheats work but personally only inf. movement isn't working, which I can live with but others seem to have bigger issues.
Bigger issues like what ? , List all of the problems and i will look into it including movement cheats.

Quietcolt

Reaction score
Let me rephrase that, they may have bigger problems. However the trainer works well enough and I don't think it requires updating, that's just me though so others might not see it that way.

Lewsky

Donor
Reaction score
All cheats working for me but would recommend the inf. prestige be upped to 8000 instead of 1000 as 8000 is required for a choice in game.