Trainer Search

Mattia

Reaction score
so for now just dont carry too many items and you'll be fine lol, we'll update it when it's totally unusable cause we have other trainers to update(TONS) haha
All right, I'll wait to try the DLC. :)

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
tumblr_m73adal59s1rziwwco1_500.gif

The shear number of impatient people here is concerning to me.

navlaan

Reaction score
Can you add a way to increase soul memory?

I added some souls and leveled up but I don't have the soul memory to back it up so if I go online now with that character I'll get soft banned.

InfernoFiend

Donor
Reaction score
Can you add a way to increase soul memory?

I added some souls and leveled up but I don't have the soul memory to back it up so if I go online now with that character I'll get soft banned.

tumblr_m8wlgpfofL1rziwwco1_500.gif

Second time this has been asked. Soul Memory is only used for online, and as said before MAF will not make functions for any form of online play. If you want to alter soul memory look for an editor or another trainer that does it instead of wasting peoples time asking MAF to add functions specially for you.

navlaan

Reaction score
Second time this has been asked. Soul Memory is only used for online, and as said before MAF will not make functions for any form of online play. If you want to alter soul memory look for an editor or another trainer that does it instead of wasting peoples time asking MAF to add functions specially for you.

It wouldn't be just for me. It would help prevent everyone from getting banned for something silly and harmless like using a trainer to level up a pvp char. But fine I'll look elsewhere

newt

Reaction score
If you are telling the truth and following the instructions we gave you, then I have no clue what is wrong. Because it works for the rest of us.
I am telling the truth, i dont know why you would think that im not. But i've followed all the instructions to a T, and even after deleting the trainer and redownloading it, its still the same. I can do whatever i want with an item as long as i dont log out, as soon as i exit the game the item reverts back to whatever it was. However, after fiddling, if i use at least 1 of the item i've edited, after logging out the item stays edited.

To use the titanite shard as an example, if i turn 1 into 99, then use 1 shard to upgrade something 1 time to make it go from 99 to 98, put the 98 into the item box and exit. Upon coming back into the game, i have 98 still.

thescrubh4xx0r

Reaction score
i accidentally replaced my estus flask with bonfire ascetic, and when i added it back, it wont heal my character anymore, how do i solve this

zeref

Reaction score
anyone know the item id for
Dragon Talon to access the dlc?

machine4578

Reaction score
anyone know the item id for
Dragon Talon to access the dlc?
you just cant add the Talon to access the DLC!! you MUST have the correct license.bin file(s) with a steamemu or simply buy the DLC!

Xieq

Reaction score
What about editing stats more than 99. Is is even possibru? Or how can I edit game files? Anyone know?