Trainer Search

draco146

Reaction score
So I really have no idea what is going on here. I'm trying to download the trainer and whenever I do, half the time it won't let me download one and then the other half it's saying it's invalid. I've tried downloading 1.11 and the one for scholars of the sin. Neither are working, I keep just getting invalid archives.

chummiestdonkey

Reaction score
So god damn worthless doesnt even work just makes dinging noises when clicking hot keys nothing happens. tried all 8 versions none worked

ruzelle

Reaction score
Hey dude can you help me? I tried every traine but it wont work i only got non steam dark souls 2 thanks please help me

Zerix807

Reaction score
That all depends on which version of the game you have. There are two versions of it. There is the normal Dark souls II. and than there is the Dark souls II: Scholar of the first sin. If you want to find the Scholar of the first sin trainer you can google "Dark souls II: Scholar of the first sin mr.antifun" and that should show up. I am also pretty sure you can simply search the trainers category and you should be able to find it there. Dark souls II: Scholar of the first sin is basically the graphics upgraded version of Dark souls II vanilla.

Thank you for this. Was having problems and turns out I was using the wrong version.

lazimkarim

Reaction score
guy..please help me..i cant download trainer 22 dark sould 2..why? i already instaled mapgalaxy but i dont no what i want to get trainer..please help me bro

Bananabatman

Reaction score
hey guys is it okay if i stay online and just use the 1 hit kill for pve purposes? like no soft ban or something?

The T.

Reaction score
Working pretty fine.

Can I take a couple of gold in offline mode, then turn it to online and play normally? It's about 1000~5000 gold.

Dovahnipps

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm new in Dark Souls. Hehehehe

Yes, I mean souls.

Am I at any risk if I get souls with that method? Offline (a minimal amount), then turn on the Online?
It will work but your still at risk of getting a soft ban from online play.

Bananabatman

Reaction score
can i just use insta kill feature and play with a family-shared account and be safe from soft bans and my main is not going to be affected in any way?? (purely pve reasons)

korenwolf

Reaction score
i can not activate the trainer, even when i gave him the psswrd ( mrantifun.net ) what can i do ?

DrakeX01

Reaction score
The trainer downloaded just fine and I got V1.02 for Scholar of the First Sin, but it doesn't activate even with the password inputed. Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this? I start the game first, then the trainer, but it won't let me activate.

Khunk

Reaction score
no matter how i try open game before launch trainer and activate it just doesnt work anymore