Trainer Search

wombolio

Reaction score
Hey i just installed the game im on Ver.1.02 and Calibrations 2.02 the Trainer for 1.02 doesnt work for me, when i put in the activation code it makes the windows sound like in the video But nothing else happens from there when i hit F1 ect. What should i do?
Cheers

dark75

Reaction score
Please MrAntifun, i have Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin (ver 1.01/calib2.01) and trainers doesn't work, update it plzzzzz !!
A big thanks for your work, and in advance from Belgium ;)
ps: sry for my english (i speak french) ^^

Torao

Reaction score
Does not work anymore for DS II: Scholar of the first sin. I used your trainer about 5 months ago and it worked, but now it only gives me the windows error sound as soon as I hit any F button. Cheats won't be activated no matter what I do. Please update or maybe there's a workaround.
Edit: was offline mode of course. If it matters.

Sansum

Reaction score
Does not work anymore for DS II: Scholar of the first sin. I used your trainer about 5 months ago and it worked, but now it only gives me the windows error sound as soon as I hit any F button. Cheats won't be activated no matter what I do. Please update or maybe there's a workaround.
Edit: was offline mode of course. If it matters.
You realise theres a separate one for Scholar?

Logan Fraley

Reaction score
It isnt working for me. I opened DS2, started new game and went to majula, opened up mrantifun V1.02 and typed in the password, 'mrantifun.net' and I just hear a windows sound and thats it. Am i missing any steps? Please help.

RinvaXXX

Reaction score
the non-stackable item edit is not working for me, it does the sound but nothing happens, everything else works, but i got this trainer for the non-stack edit mostly :(
help pls,
EDIT: it doesnt require the password too

Drachenfluch

Reaction score
HI I have dont know what I can do annymore i have downloadet the Trainer V. 1.02. when I will enter the Password Nothing happend. Can someone help me?

Unmei Shira

Reaction score
The password section isn't appearing for me. Don't know what other details I should include; I'm using v1.11, same as my Dark Souls version. I'm running Dx9 if that matters.

Slobeatle

Reaction score
has anyone used a safe method or know any of the hacks in this trainer that are safe to use without getting invalid data?

Splinter0pGhost

Reaction score
The password you put on there for the V1.02 doesnt work and the newest veirson doesnt have the password on it and wont work

KhanhProHuy

Reaction score
I have downloaded all of the trainers but nothing work, I just hear a windows sound. Can someone help???

TheWiseMan

Reaction score
GUys, my antivirus and antimalaware said that the trainer was a troian , a big virus. MR antifun are not your trainers safe to install?

chakk

Reaction score
I cant start the Trainer .... i started the game + Trainer but cant press F1-F10 it makes a Windows10 Sound

LordNoryam

Reaction score
This work very well in the vanilla Dark Souls 2. But don't work in Dark Souls 2 Scholar of The First Sim :<
Please update :D
I need to get all the trophies, but I don't want to spare a lot of time in this game, so with this would be easy xD