Trainer Search

GarettJaxx

Reaction score
the only way I can get v1.05 of the trainer to work with v1.07 of the game is to start DS3, load your game to the bonfire, THEN alt tab out and run the trainer (I remap the keys to the numpad too)

works every time for me....

ryudetoh

Reaction score
Thank you for this trainer! I'm a big fan and have used your trainers for many games from FFX-X2 to grand theft auto. Do you have any plans to add a version of this trainer with the option of a one hit kill?

Rhystopher

Reaction score
What would be awesome, which is saying a lot, since he's already dope AF, is having an item changer like he did for DS2. Cuz that would be epic.

Bold Moves

Reaction score
Thank you for this, I have lost my char (with one boss which I tried to kill for about 40 times and one poison swamp area), but now I can get back up there quickly. This saved me a lot of wrinkles :)

Yogesh Dahiya

Reaction score
@Mr. Antifun
Infinite Health cheat is not working for me. While speed and infinite item is working. But I want health trainer. Could you please help me?

spensert

Reaction score
Is this still safe to use? Because I play the game offline as I hate playing it online and getting fked by the PvP invaders....Also don't wanna get Ban or something.

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
do this trainer will work with newer patch ? just like 1.06 c rack Co dex update ?

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work anymore, won't activate, just freezes for 30 seconds then makes a loud DING

knighty909

Reaction score
Having an issue with the trainer. None of the game editor features work and cheats F1-F4 don't work it just makes a ding noise like when you spam a buttton or something in a widows tab but the other cheats F5-F8 all say the Cheat activated and work any ideas?

knighty909

Reaction score
Having an issue with the trainer. None of the game editor features work and cheats F1-F4 don't work it just makes a ding noise like when you spam a buttton or something in a widows tab but the other cheats F5-F8 all say the Cheat activated and work any ideas?

Disregard this, i was using a trainer that wasn't my version of the game (1.03) downloaded that version and used it works a treat. Cheers

hecker001

Reaction score
sorry sir sometime blue bar or stamina bar don't work on 1.03, since that i update 1.07, hopefully sir you make it for new trainer, thanks mr antifun

theavgamer12

Reaction score
Anyone know why the first for cheats don't work but the last 4 do? Is it out of date or something?

Erie215

Reaction score
F1 to F4 is not working for me, so I cannot activate the trainer.

EDIT: Dark souls Updated to V1.08, Anybody else got the problem I have with the new version?
I guess we have to wait for MrAntiFun to update the trainer.

Last edited: