Trainer Search

hivnekru

Reaction score
hello there.

i don't have any text files included, does anybody else have this problem?

Akumetsu

Reaction score
hello there.

i don't have any text files included, does anybody else have this problem?

its still in the old file down that and only extract the file or you could just google item id list :p

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
Well shoot.. spyware eh ,,,, nvm don t want it.... thanks for nothing

It's not spyware. Your anti-virus just thinks it is cause the trainer has to mess with the games files in order to work. If you've never even tried any of Mr Anti's trainers before dont throw words yo. And no one likes excessive periods.....

Jack Peterson

Reaction score
Can someone help me it worked for like two items but now whenever I change Id i cant put it in the item box and we I relog it was the original item?

kristiankenneth

Reaction score
Please please help. This doesn't seem to work for me. When I press the function keys nothing happens. Just the windows ding sound. Even setting the values doesn't work for me.

I disabled my bitdefender AV
I extracted the file in desktop
Ran the game
Ran the trainer
Open my saved game
Tried pressing the function keys
Tried changing values
Nothing happened

I browsed the whole forum but there seems no solution?

Akumetsu

Reaction score
all works fine for me so far did you try turning off Realtime Scanning on ur antivirus and also try Run as Admin

CrippledPenguin

Reaction score
Hey, I edited the value of my items but even when I put them in the item box and restarted the values reset....any fixes?

CrippledPenguin

Reaction score
Can someone help me it worked for like two items but now whenever I change Id i cant put it in the item box and we I relog it was the original item?
a quickfix i found was to edit the value in game by either using or discarding atleast one of the items, it should work, but as for them not saving after the item box I have the same problem

lolibutts

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, this trainer has been great.

Sometimes I just want to set up a PVP Build and get back into the action instead of grinding through another character or worse - sequence breaking and getting my ******* ovaries rocked by late game enemies.

You are a gentlemen and a scholar.

...of the first sin.

tx600

Reaction score
The infinity durability works right?

This is the only thing i use because **** the durability system on this game.

Proma

Reaction score
Can someone explain me something??? - so I want play online in this game but because I finish game on pirate and now bought original one and want start new character (previous was using almost all trainer options so i cant copy save to original version)...
So I want play for now offline(only check online at beggining of game and sometimes for a while) and when offline (mean steam online but game executable blocked in firewall until namco connection will be failed and game stay in offline mode) I want use only god mode&inf stamina through all offline playthrough (not add items,souls,not modified anything - only as game normally allows itc.) but sometimes in this playghtrough I want go online of course without trainer but with this same character so my question They can detect that i using Godmode/stamina in offline mode ???? I mean I dont want any softbans or something...Just want go through the game without loosing too much time and getting equipment go to NG+ then playing with that character normally online on without any trainers...So can I use godmode/inf stamina offline and then play safely with this same character online(without any trainers) without worried about ban??? P

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin V1.01 Trainer +21
Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin V1.02 Trainer +21

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Fast Kill
  4. Inf.Durability
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Torch
  7. Inf.Shops Items
  8. Inf.Weight
  9. Inf.Spells
  10. Set VGR
  11. Set END
  12. Set VIT
  13. Set ATN
  14. Set STR
  15. Set DEX
  16. Set ADP
  17. Set INT
  18. Set FTH
  19. Set Souls
  20. Edit Selected Item Quantity
  21. Edit Selected Item ID To Anther Item - Edit Item

Can you Add a Edit Soul Memory I want to do some jolly cooperation

dmoreau86

Reaction score
Why does it report a trojan.gen.2 instead of a normal WS.Reputation like with most suspicious files?

TruuDot

Reaction score
I'm away from home and downloaded a copy to my PC to mess around with by myself. This is just what I was looking for. Perfect, thanks!!!

Unregret

Reaction score
Thank you very much, work great on offline mode. It is still great if we can collect secret items somehow by editing save files

TruuDot

Reaction score
Thank you very much, work great on offline mode. It is still great if we can collect secret items somehow by editing save files
There's an item editor built into the trainer, you can use item IDs to get any item in the game.