Trainer Search

Deprozaqu

Reaction score
well now it's v.1.0.0.12 guess its a good thing Antifun didn't waste his time on the v1.0.0.0
I do hope to see a new trainer ver soon thanks so much for all your work up to this point

rooma

Reaction score
well now it's v.1.0.0.12 guess its a good thing Antifun didn't waste his time on the v1.0.0.0
I do hope to see a new trainer ver soon thanks so much for all your work up to this point
yup

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
Good point but some people bought it on GOG.com and the version 1.0.0.0 so maybe both versions ? Pretty please ?

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
There was yet another update to the game today and one will be coming in about 3 weeks. I know this trainer has a lot of work so unless MR Antifun has the fully released version he will not be able to make a trainer.
I am making do with hex editing the game using Artmoney program its not as good as a trainer but it helps emmensly having 90000 fuel :)
Before anyone asks I am not going to make a Tut on Artmoney or hand lead anyone through its workings :)
When or if MR Antifun updates this I then use his lovely trainer :)

Vox de Titan

Reaction score
Yup, Also need newer version of trainer here.

As Licker above me said, it's easy to use value editors like Artmoney and Cheat engine to change some basic stuff like Attribute and Skill points in character creation right off the bat as you only need to do

1)Pick a value (skill/stat) and search for it
2)After the search is done give skill/stat points to something,
3)Use filter/next scan with changed skill/stat points left and you should have 1 or 2 values still in list, spend skill/att point once more and you will have the value you're searching for.

This process can be used for any kind of value you know the number of.

Until Anti(I wonder if I can call him that) works out a proper trainer it should help you.

Also, yay for the first post.

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
Yup, Also need newer version of trainer here.

As Licker above me said, it's easy to use value editors like Artmoney and Cheat engine to change some basic stuff like Attribute and Skill points in character creation right off the bat as you only need to do

1)Pick a value (skill/stat) and search for it
2)After the search is done give skill/stat points to something,
3)Use filter/next scan with changed skill/stat points left and you should have 1 or 2 values still in list, spend skill/att point once more and you will have the value you're searching for.

This process can be used for any kind of value you know the number of.

Until Anti(I wonder if I can call him that) works out a proper trainer it should help you.

Also, yay for the first post.

THANKS A LOT MAN!
Do you know the value of the skills and resources (water, food,fuel, etc...)? And could you post a screenshot of how you do it, please? Because i tried with HexEditor and Notepad++ but it keeps making my game crash

Vox de Titan

Reaction score
THANKS A LOT MAN!
Do you know the value of the skills and resources (water, food,fuel, etc...)? And could you post a screenshot of how you do it, please? Because i tried with HexEditor and Notepad++ but it keeps making my game crash

I only know how to use Cheat engine and Artmoney, only thing you need to do with those are targeting the process you want to search/edit values of and searching for values.

Although I wouldn't recommend it, I just found out it corrupted my save files and I can't load the game from my saves,

Just wait for the proper trainer to be made by MrAntifun before actually ruining your save files or game altogether trying to tamper with values.

yeah but do you know what are the values for skills and perks?
Like I said mate, I use Cheat engine which is incredibly easy to use, you search for the value you want to change, when it changes you search for it again and narrow the posibilities until only 1 value stands in the list, and change it, In summary, no, I don't know the anything other than how to point Cheat engine to general direction and search constantly.

I used edit so I don't bloat thread unnecesaryly.

Last edited:

rr3

Reaction score
there is a console for this game... and it is possible to cheat with it... use the ~ key to pull up the console... Using the lovely item number text anti already released along with the additem(xxx,y) command you can have any item in game in any quantity. there are other commands as well, just play till you figure some of them out. Have fun!

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
there is a console for this game... and it is possible to cheat with it... use the ~ key to pull up the console... Using the lovely item number text anti already released along with the additem(xxx,y) command you can have any item in game in any quantity. there are other commands as well, just play till you figure some of them out. Have fun!
In the 1.0.0 the console doesn't work, well at least i can't activate it

rr3

Reaction score
1.0.0.0 is my version and it works fine. cant say anything for the 1.0.0.12 update. Not sure what to suggest to fix that. Do you get errors loading anything before the game starts? if so change the write security permissions on the folder.

bobbycookie

Donor
Reaction score
i click on the ~ button, nothing happens, i must click on it before my game loads or after? Because if it's when i'm playing nothing happens

kain30

Donor
Reaction score

come on. if you know more commands be kind and tell us , please. i tried the usual commands and none of them work in the console.

Aaxios

Reaction score
Maybe there are some additional command/s to enable cheats in the console...