Trainer Search

iamanegg12

Reaction score
Think it´s a little bit difficult, it involves multi/global stats, don´t know.
Not necessary at all, you just need camo, doble jump and "dead silence". Im just using those and look, im TOP 2
F7B.jpg

THANKS FOR THE TIP :DD

Sorry in advance to everyone and MrAntiFunzies.
But i have trouble with my trainers. Whenever I try to use them in-game i keep hearing windows 7 notification sounds, like a *ding*.
Therefore i cannot use my trainers for some reason, and i believe its linked to the windows notifcation sound.

Yes i have tried switching for the right service pack, launching the trainer with administrator privilages, tried disaibling the antivirus and firewall aswell. None of these worked.

My windows 7 Ultimate (SP1)

Please help, and thank you.

hmmm that probably means that your game is on a different version as compared to the trainer. you can check the game version on the bottom right of the launcher!

StylenZ

Reaction score
1.3 and 1.4 trainers not working for me. Did the game update without me noticing?

Asrien

Reaction score
Sorry in advance to everyone and MrAntiFunzies.
But i have trouble with my trainers. Whenever I try to use them in-game i keep hearing windows 7 notification sounds, like a *ding*.
Therefore i cannot use my trainers for some reason, and i believe its linked to the windows notifcation sound.

Yes i have tried switching for the right service pack, launching the trainer with administrator privilages, tried disaibling the antivirus and firewall aswell. None of these worked.

My windows 7 Ultimate (SP1)

Please help, and thank you.
That issue tends to occur when you've started the trainer at the wrong time, or are using it with the wrong version of the game. Try updating both the trainer and the game.

Asrien

Reaction score
Think it´s a little bit difficult, it involves multi/global stats, don´t know.
Not necessary at all, you just need camo, doble jump and "dead silence". Im just using those and look, im TOP 2
F7B.jpg
The timed element of the missions should be changable because it's gameplay and you can mess with other gameplay variables (ammo, energy, health etc etc), that's the main thing I care about. Stuff occurring at menus I agree is probably less likely, but the timer is sooooooo disincentivizing.

yughoto

Reaction score
Sorry in advance Mr Antifun but i have troubles with the last trainer infinite stamina and ammo doesnt work
=(

ArniePlays

Reaction score
I have
Question
if you someone have deus ex mandkind divided downloaded link please paste the download link thanks :D PIRATED / DOWNLOADED

Last edited:

LeeGT

Reaction score
Thanks for the updated version! Great Job... and fast too!

Reaction score
hi MRAntifun

i have try Deus EX whit the Dx12 version !! hoooooooo !to mutch beautifful !! but the key trainer F2 and F4 no work .......

Reaction score
thank you MRAntifun, much of work for you with the update, that was always the problem with Deus ex, update, update, update before a version led of the game, that from the exit of Deus ex 1 with Denton

Haraldr32

Reaction score
Hi there,

First, let me thank and congratulate you for your work, it is just great, and super fast !!

I have a question concerning the "inf gadget/ammo" option, it automatically changes the crafting parts to 99, which is a bit annoying when used for customizing guns and crafting things like multitools that cost 120
Would it be possible to get the max to 999 so it will clear everything ?

Thanks !

Sinius

Reaction score
Game does update 1GB now, pls update Trainer for System Rift, Thank you :)