Trainer Search

teligence

Reaction score
Odd - been using 1.77 for Dishonored 2 since January. Today it stopped working - all I get are "dings" whenever I press any key that is mapped to any of the cheats.
I've reset Dishonored 2's key assignments, restarted the PC, downloaded a fresh copy of 1.77 and it's still the same.

Any thoughts as how to fix it?

yoshi1076

Reaction score
None of the buttons are working with the steam version, Any ideas? thank you :)

jackhandy2

Reaction score
i been having same problem only thing i could think of was they just updated the game it worked fine for weeks, till a few days ago, i made my own post too i didn't see this till much later.
Game was last updated Mar 21,2017 or Mar 27
i hope he updates the trainer

gameguru1360

Reaction score
1.77.5 works for awhile although for the longest time, I've only turned on god mode, inf health, inf ammo and inf cash. If I turn on everything, then the game crashes

Tajo

Reaction score
Inf mana and potions doesn't work for me, any idea? also thanks a lot for the trainer mr antifun!!!

JSm

Reaction score
Everything except for infinite whale bones isn't working for me. I'm on the steam version.

Omnibus

Reaction score
Everything seems to be working for me...minus the traits and whalebone cheats. Dunno why those aren't functional, but either way, it works well enough to play the game using it. If those were made to work, it would pretty much be perfect.

reduan

Reaction score
great work , one question no chaos or never high chaos would be great so you can kill everyone its just looks cooler tried cheatengine but those are outdated :D

thnx for the hard work!

Marc Michaels

Reaction score
Its actually not working at all. As soon as I press one of the hotkeys it just gives me an error sound and doesnt do anything