Trainer Search

icen9nekills

Reaction score
This please. Lots of features don't work on 2.0.104.737. Can we get an update on the trainer? :D

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
PLZ PLZ PLZ.....Need a update to trainer for enhanced edition. Cash and item dupe work . But Level,EXp,stat, and talent cheats dont.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
New patch version 2.0.133.775 is now live on Steam for the EE version. Will there be an update for this release?

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Cannot seem to get the max traits and exp part of trainer working.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
I loaded my save game opened the inventory/character sheet, started the trainer and hit the max xp then the stats/traits/skills key and nothing happened. I have the latest patch version from steam version 2.0.133.775

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
So i got it too work sort of, i activated every cheat snuck up on the mages at the tutorial crypt entrance and burned my fireball scroll. all the mages died before they could summon the undead and my characters jumped level. I opened the character sheet devoted 1 point to a stat and the game showed 100 stat points, 100 skill,etc......but when i tried to place points they just kept resetting. like i tried setting all stats to 15 but they reset as soon as i hit the green checkmark so i tried adding just 1 point to 1 stat and it resett again, same with skills, the only thing that seemed to stick was the traits and the point total reset as soon as i hit the green checkmark.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Okay so.. Maybe my old game save was screwed up or something, I made new test characters started the game when game started and my toons were on the beach i started infinte stats/skills/traits, infinite items/cash and the no action points and fast kill cheats. Again i snuck up on the mages at the crypt entrance and fireballed them killing them all. My toons jumped to level 3, I opened inventory sheet and the points stuck this time. It seems for the stats/skills/trait cheat to work you have to jump a level while it is turned on. The infinite xp only seems to work also when you jump a level then it shows up like points after you set 1 skill/stat or trait point.

x82nd

Reaction score
I would love to see this updated. Neither this nor even resorting to cheat engine works any longer.

Heleno Licurgo

Reaction score
Pls, the trainer last version is in conflict with the GOG version 2.0.104.737. And it causes the game to crash.
MrAntiFun, pls, update for the new version.
Thanks (from the dark corners of my heart).

Diabaal666

Reaction score
Can this be used in a private co op match with a friend?, Actually used the latest trainer for inf gold, I had my friend leave and made the session private just incase but when I activated the cheat it also gave his character inf gold and items I exited the trainer before I invited him back in guessing there's no problem with this?

Last edited:

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
where did the enhanced edition go? i cant find it in the list of trainers i know it was on the forums before as i have a version but its either outdated or doesnt work anymore as only some cheats work on it