Trainer Search

chothar

Reaction score
Can you make it so that when you disable the hack it reset's to 0 Action/Talent/Ability points, or have an option too?
Second this motion. Regardless, many thanks for the hard work MrAntiFun!

philipshead

Reaction score
Second this motion. Regardless, many thanks for the hard work MrAntiFun!

Yeah, nice to have anything at all. Infinite points is cool, but I'm really just looking to give myself a few boost points. Seems like a save game editor may be a better way to do that??

Tonecas

Reaction score
is tha possible to change the inf talent/skill/ability for a +5/10/15/20/ points talente/skill/ability?

NotBad

Reaction score
New Monday, New Update ! Version 1.0.57
7 JULY - LARIAN_OCTAAF
Hi everyone,

Our latest (small) update brings you the following fixes:
- Crash fix for send to homestead from a container
- Fixed encumbered being spammed when dead
- Fixed crash while saving during a SurfaceGrowAction (this should fix any issues with crashing when going into the tunnel under the graveyard in Cyseal for example)

:eek:

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
The latest trainer fro MAF works with the newly release 1.0.57 All options working without problem.

Valethe

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help me with a recent issue. I have the latest version of the trainer, and version 1.0.57 game, and I am trying to use the Mega XP option to give me a boost, and it seems to work, I get the xp boost, but every time I try to use the ability points granted by the level up, they vanish and set my points back to the same as before I applied the points, and all other granted points vanish as well. To explain, when I get the points in all three catagories, I try and apply the stat points, once I add them and save them, they vanish, and the ability points and talent points also vanish, but I am still listed as the high level the XP boost gave me. I am really stumped. Thanks.

unkum

Reaction score
Many thanks for all the good trainers firstly and secondly, could you maybe implement not infinite points but maybe 5 or so per activation? Sometimes a little boost is all that one want and not these green blinking plus signs all the time.

Pandorax

Reaction score
Many thanks for all the good trainers firstly and secondly, could you maybe implement not infinite points but maybe 5 or so per activation? Sometimes a little boost is all that one want and not these green blinking plus signs all the time.
Yea I want that too, looking forward to the next trainer update! >_<!

Abnormalities

Reaction score
What does it mean when it says, "Divinity Original Sin v1.0.51.0 Trainer+10 MrAntiFun.EXE will be compressed only after closing the application using it"? It program wont even run, I just continue to get that message. I am pretty bad at this stuff, but am I doing something wrong or have I over looked a step? I figured I could just download it and it would have its own setup. Thanks again for your hard work maf!!

Edit: I also extracted the file into a new folder which made it look like the video, I then got on the game went to the main menu and tried to open it after extracting it, but the program doesn't open, it just disappears in the new folder. :/

Last edited:

Natsume1234

Reaction score
Edit: I also extracted the file into a new folder which made it look like the video, I then got on the game went to the main menu and tried to open it after extracting it, but the program doesn't open, it just disappears in the new folder. :/
Turn off your anti-virus or anti-malware program before extract the file.
it should work

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
WTF ... another update v1.0.63 released by Steam and looks like the disable auto-update for this game has been disabled.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
WTF ... another update v1.0.63 released by Steam and looks like the disable auto-update for this game has been disabled.
I will make a new trainer for V1.0.63 tomorrow.

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Im getting a virus warning on trying to instal the current v1.0.63.0 trainer... ???

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
I will make a new trainer for V1.0.63 tomorrow.

The v1.0.51 listed here working fine with the new update. Just tested it out. If you going to do a 1.0.63 update, possible to have a 1-hit kill option? Killing boss/mini-boss is a very tedious process.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Im getting a virus warning on trying to instal the current v1.0.63.0 trainer... ???

Try turning off your anti-virus /firewall software. Most AV softwares don't like game trainers and take this as an intrusion.

Reaction score
i have the game updated to v 1.0.53 but the inf talent and skill points from trainer 1.0.51 isn't functional