Trainer Search

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
I spent the last 2 days compiling a Mega Mod for Doom 3: BFG Edition. This rocks with Nvidia 3D Vision 2.

Mod can Be downloaded Here: https://drive.google.com/folderview...dOaUIxQzBodk5xS2VfX09IQU9tLVdQQTA&usp=sharing

Credits (and my personal thanks) to these authors\sources:

Wulfen (Original Texture Creator)
Monoxead (Original Texture Creator)
Perfected Doom Texture Pack 2.0 Texture pack (most of this pack used, except character & weapon Model Skins)
Xio (Some of his Skins pack used)
Doom 3 Absolute HD (Character & Weapons Skins)

Readme's are included in the download folder with the main .7z archive (1.1Gb uncompresses to 3.4Gb)

Includes RBDoom3BFG (v1.0.3)

The console and cheat codes are on by default with RBDoom3BFG.

There are a few glitches with the lighting as this is an issue with the latest (v1.0.3) version of RBDoom3BFG, but are worse with previous versions. I will keep updating this mod as later versions
of RBDoom3BFG are released and as more resources are released.

These glitches are not game breaking but can be seen in certain areas and with the way the lighting hits NPC,s (Darker areas than normal, arms usually become darker in some angles/scenes)

I still prefer playing this version rather than the old outdated 2004 textures that were castrated with compression.

Simply unpack into the base folder of your Doom 3: BFG Edition folder.

Eg:
"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\DOOM 3 BFG Edition\" (XP)
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Common\DOOM 3 BFG Edition\" (Win 7 (x64), Win 8 etc)

Run RBDoom3BFG.exe to play.

Enjoy! :D

P.s. Before I make a web page with screenshots and the link I am sharing this with the Mr Antifun community first. ;)

Last edited: