Trainer Search

Gingy

Reaction score
I am having an issue where the cheats themselves will activate however the trainer itself will not. Anyone found a solution for this?

Xyox

Reaction score
Hi guys i have some problems to activate the trainer, it works some hotkeys but never activate the f1 bottom i try to use for the influence perks but didnt work, can help me?... i used de newest version of the trainer

edip

Reaction score
hey , does this trainers work with 3dm retail version of the game ( V 1.0.0.0) ?

Proto77

Reaction score
Hello to all.
I'm sure someone already asked this, but 70 pages of posts are a bit too much to check them all.
Anyway my problem is that Norton detects the trainer as a threat, is there a workaround aside from shutting Norton down?
Thanks.

Chenga

Reaction score
I'm having trouble getting the trainer to work because it doesn't let me check any of the boxes.
Edit: It says the game is on and my game is a retail one

Last edited:

ForTheMonkeys

Reaction score
Works perfectly for me (Origin version, latest update).
Is there a possibility to get an experience cheat which levels you up to lvl 27 instantly?
Existing exp cheat is cool, but still needs some time to level up...

Maysagi

Reaction score
Unable to delete research items, and it crashes everytime I try to hand them in, Is there a possible fix around it besides going back to the save file beforehand?

Winternoise

Reaction score
so far no problems with the latest trainer, but the cooldown cheat has no effect in-game D:

Imparasite

Donor
Reaction score
i cant click the f1 which is the main trainer activator but other cheat options can activated i dont know if my game is origin,but i have 3 d m version.

edit: i tried to used lower version it works for me 100 :D

Last edited:

Limpnoodle47

Reaction score
These trainers are not working now, it just started crashing and giving me messages like access denied today. 3/14/2015

HashCash84

Reaction score
Maybe I am the only one asking: I completed the game three times by now and just want to play with a different previous game setting. But it annoys me to really run around all the time. Could you PLEASE create the option to run fast? My mages use that spell where they get teleported a couple of meters ahead (I think it is one of the ICE spells). But now I am playing with a rogue and don't have that option. I really need the option to run much faster and maybe also jump higher/farther!!!
Thanks in advance!

PS: Horses are still to slow.

Athazel

Reaction score
hahaha true with my sorcerer I spammed that skill to go fast

with other classes..... horses our only option

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer seems to still be working fine on latest game updates.