Trainer Search

wesker289

Reaction score
I cannot get Instant Skills Cooldown to work for me on any save, new or old :(

wesker289

Reaction score
I cannot get Instant Skills Cooldown to work for me on any save, new or old :(

EDIT: Instant Skill CoolDown doesnt work with controller, working fine on M+KB would be nice to have support there, other then that awesome work MAF!!!

cloudaven

Reaction score
i will test these on the so called mutiplayer to see if they work because its just coop

legend507

Reaction score
Thanks a lot
But i still have a novice question.
I bought the game in origin,
so can I use the trainer in multiplayer game?

mr j

Reaction score
I cant get the download to work. I just signed up for this. What am I doing wrong

Myaf

Reaction score
Guys and girls, be careful with multiplayer, cheating there MIGHT get you banned.

mr j

Reaction score
it said windows cannot complete the extraction the destination file could not be created plz help

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Joined the site because of this trainer. Thanks very much for making it, MAF! :)

Sz2x

Reaction score
Very nice work MrAntiFun, great new trainer, i have some observations. When i activate the InfPotions cheat it locks all the "junk" at 99, the MegaExp cheat works in a way, the party members seem to level up faster than i do for some reason, for me there's no horse bug.

Iridium

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the freeze potion option, or any of HP/Mana etc. also freeze your power at 50 and money at 99999? This is the new version I'm talking about.
Btw, excellent effort on your part MFA, for early release and constant update.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the freeze potion option, or any of HP/Mana etc. also freeze your power at 50 and money at 99999? This is the new version I'm talking about.
Btw, excellent effort on your part MFA, for early release and constant update.
I haven't updated the Potions cheat but i dont think it was causing the power and money to freeze , Backup your game save and test the trainer for yourself .

wesker289

Reaction score
I haven't updated the Potions cheat but i dont think it was causing the power and money to freeze , Backup your game save and test the trainer for yourself .
Any chance on controller support for instant cooldowns?

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
Yup want to say that i cannot edit the inquesition perks points.

dubh

Reaction score
Can you make the weight, power, and perk cheats work when you have no weight upgrades and no power or perk points?

Getting two perks to cheat two more is no small feat.

edit: Apparently, you need only one. Still...

Last edited:

giannis

Reaction score
could the inqui perks issue be related to being logged in to da servers or being low rank (1 perk point per rank)just brainstorming here,also would like to mention it worked with the previus trainer now power only works,from those 2 i mean gold works if everything is done as described in video..well thnx Mr buzzkiller waiting your update if and when able