Trainer Search

realnobody

Reaction score
Using the single player mode, very low risk, using multiplayer mode, the risk is very high and can cause unpleasant consequences due to the use trainer.

Does the trainer even work in multiplayer ? btw. seriously guys if you are trying to use cheats even in multiplayer I have to say you suck and you just ruin things for other players that doesnt use cheats ... really no offence I use cheats too but singleplayer is something else than multiplayer ... think guys

Alexey7

Reaction score
add statuette to open the door and inf kill?!

Last edited:

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
If worried about banning by Origin then do not play the game online just choose offline the trainer is made for solo play so using it in a multiplayer game would be wrong. Steam also has same policy banning in multiplayer is very possible in solo offline not. Though it may affect your achievements.
All trainers are used at your own responsibility not Mr Antifun's.
I have always used trainers always in offline mode either on Steam or Origin for solo mode never multiplayer therefor never gaining advantage over anyone but my inability to play games without dying :().

Could anyone help with this please
If anyone could help me I love this trainer everything works except the weight editing. I followed the idiot proof guide Mr Antifun always provides but it does not work for me in this case only all the rest of the trainer parts work.
So if anyone has the Hex address for the weight section it would help me a lot as im using Artmoney but cant find the address thank you in advance.
Excuse my English as always :)

R4yn0x

Reaction score
If worried about banning by Origin then do not play the game online just choose offline the trainer is made for solo play so using it in a multiplayer game would be wrong. Steam also has same policy banning in multiplayer is very possible in solo offline not. Though it may affect your achievements.
All trainers are used at your own responsibility not Mr Antifun's.
I have always used trainers always in offline mode either on Steam or Origin for solo mode never multiplayer therefor never gaining advantage over anyone but my inability to play games without dying :().

Could anyone help with this please
If anyone could help me I love this trainer everything works except the weight editing. I followed the idiot proof guide Mr Antifun always provides but it does not work for me in this case only all the rest of the trainer parts work.
So if anyone has the Hex address for the weight section it would help me a lot as im using Artmoney but cant find the address thank you in advance.
Excuse my English as always :)

try this for the weight editing:

1. activate the trainer option: F7
2. go to war room and pick the inventory +15 perk (Antivan Tailoring)
3. save the game
4. load the just saved game and check your inventory space.

this is how it worked for me... at this point u should have 1000 inventory space and u should be able to change that with the trainer (SetMaxWeight) to whatever u desire (i like good round numbers so when i got the second +15 perk and it showed 1015, i just had to change the value back to 1000 :p )

Last edited:

JooseyBby

Reaction score
Alexey said:
add statuette to open the door and inf kill?!
Are you talking about the Winter Palace quest you must complete during the campaign? No need for cheats.. You find them as you progress through the area. They aren't hard to find. They're literally sitting in front of you whenever you walk into a new area.

As for Instant Kill.. not needed. With all of the other options the trainer offers (Thanks again, MAF), you can instant kill with the right skill/ability rotation and gear. Just play the game and don't depend on the trainer to do EVERYTHING for you. If you really need to feel godlike, just play the game on casual (The easiest setting.) and turn on god mode and infinite mana. Use the infinite ability point option to obtain every passive buff and Tier 3 skills. Use max crafting to craft masterwork gear without worrying about obtaining more mats in case masterwork fails or you come across better schematics. Faceroll everything. Same thing on Nightmare mode.

Try this for the weight editing:

You do need the inquisition perk that increases your maximum inventory capacity in order for the trainer to edit the values. Keep that in mind, everyone!

Last edited:

Fenwick

Reaction score
Having both the CH Trainer and this one, I much prefer this one. Thanks for the effort you put into these!

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for all the replies on the weight thing ill try them all /bows

Astrallite

Reaction score
Yeah when I go into a new area with the B Mega Exp still doesn't work. 50/50 chance when I load a game either only the main character gets 1000xp per kill and other party members get ~50, or no one in the party gets any exp per kill. Otherwise a excellent trainer.

angelcage

Reaction score
big problem!!!! when in multiplayer use melee character, locked the health, melee attack the enemy only 1 health.

funcof

Reaction score
this trainer isn't made for multiplayer. If you using it in MP u mostly get banned ... that's the reason why they are using the Denuvo DRM, to prevent MP cheater.

hoolusa

Reaction score
I've noticed certain crafting items like the Fade Touched materials do not work with the Max Crafting Items cheat.

A

ahoernchen78

hello. my problem is the mega xp i only get about 10 xp for killing enemys anybody got an idear why?

Lionaking113

Reaction score
anyone have problem with instant cool-down option?. When I activate the cool down option, it doesn't work when I went in combat. Any help is appreciated.

A

ahoernchen78

Yeah when I go into a new area with the B Mega Exp still doesn't work. 50/50 chance when I load a game either only the main character gets 1000xp per kill and other party members get ~50, or no one in the party gets any exp per kill. Otherwise a excellent trainer.

got the same problem only get +42 xp per kill

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
anyone have problem with instant cool-down option?. When I activate the cool down option, it doesn't work when I went in combat. Any help is appreciated.
if you are using a gamepad, then that instant cool down wont work. Because MAF doesn't have a controller so he cannot work it around, it work if you used the keyboard.

Lionaking113

Reaction score
if you are using a gamepad, then that instant cool down wont work. Because MAF doesn't have a controller so he cannot work it around, it work if you used the keyboard.
yes that is true, Im using gamepad...wish i could workaround it.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
The EXP option still doesn't work. It worked through the tutorial, where I leveled to like lvl 8 - but then it hasn't worked a single time. NO, I do not kill monsters 10 levels below me. Rather the opposite, 2-3 levels above me. I'm lvl 13 and I'm killing monsters at lvl 16-17. And YES, I disable and enable it everytime I change party or region. Not that it worked before changing region or party, but it can't hurt to try right. Every other option works fine.

Butch

Super Donor
Reaction score
The EXP option still doesn't work. It worked through the tutorial, where I leveled to like lvl 8 - but then it hasn't worked a single time. NO, I do not kill monsters 10 levels below me. Rather the opposite, 2-3 levels above me. I'm lvl 13 and I'm killing monsters at lvl 16-17. And YES, I disable and enable it everytime I change party or region. Not that it worked before changing region or party, but it can't hurt to try right. Every other option works fine.

This is my experience as well.
Thanks in advance for addressing this issue Mr. AntiFun.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
is there a c r a c k yet
No, and there's not likely to be one any time soon. Lords of the Fallen have the same protection, and it has not been cr4cked yet, almost a month after release. The same goes with FIFA 15, but FIFA sucks and nobody wants to play it, so that might be why it's not cr4cked yet. It was released more than two months ago and still no cr4ck.

No, I wouldn't hope for a cr4ck any time soon. It's probably months away. You might as well just buy it, as I did. And I seldom buy games.