Trainer Search

godofshade

Donor
Reaction score
ill be happy to try this trainer after a ***** will be found for this game!denovo protection is a bad ***!!enjoy the game you tha can do it!!!:)
at least buy the game and support the people there made it, and there will not be a *****/patch on denovo protection it just impossible

archilles89

Reaction score
There are better trainers out there now.
Some that add infinite focus, jump real high, custom damage etc.

Search google if this trainer isn't good enough for you

No trainers out there with the Infinite Focus and Infinite Crafting Items options. MrAntiFun's trainer has Infinite Crafting Items but lacks the Infinite Focus, while the other only trainer I found which is LinGon's has Infinite Focus but without Infinite Crafting Items. Really hope MrAntiFun would release an improved trainer soon.

Elendil

Reaction score
at least buy the game and support the people there made it, and there will not be a *****/patch on denovo protection it just impossible
are you sure they never find a ***** to beat denovo?:-(

Ridi Sulo

Reaction score
It was recently announced that Denuvo had been cr4cked and that the game will be available for DL very soon, within a week's timeframe i'd assume

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Really? Lingon has never been an issue for me, not once. I'm not telling you you are wrong or lying, just I've never found any Trojans. I don't use them because this site tends to be more reliable with updates and options. Lingon/Fling rarely release updates to be worth the trouble and that other pay-site-I-shall-not-name... well screw that pay-to-cheat crap.
I can't believe anyone would pay for that. Seriously, it's not even cheap. Perhaps 4-5 dollars per month but 15?
And I can't believe anyone is stupid enough to subscribe. If you pay per monthly instead of yearly, you can't download more than 5 trainers a month.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
It was recently announced that Denuvo had been cr4cked and that the game will be available for DL very soon, within a week's timeframe i'd assume
Yeah, and who reportedly cr4cked it? Yeah, 3 D M. This is not their first time trying to cr4ck Denuvo. They also tried cr4cking LotF, and that didn't go very well. It simply didn't work.

I sure hope they fail again with DAI.

Also, this should be said: There's no reason what so ever to pir4te this game if it ever gets available illegally.

Last edited:

docfraiser

Reaction score
hello,

at first I would like to say Thank you Mr.Antifun for all your trainers...you did help me a lot in the past, and now with Dragon age Inqusition. But I don't know if the problem did happen to other players as well. But everytime I do activate the trainer, I cannot call my horse....did others also have the same problem or is it just me?? But on the other hand I won't complain, because I just enjoy the conversations between my party members so much...

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Was going to say ( as said above) 3DM has a *****, properly a loader tho.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Was going to say ( as said above) *** has a *****, properly a loader tho.
I'll bet you a hundred bucks it won't work, just as their previous attempts at cr4cking Denuvo.

Anyway, 3 D M has a reputation of being liars. They have in the past simply renamed REL0ADED or SKIDR0W cr4cks and released them with their own name instead. Wouldn't trust them to cr4ck Denuvo if not even Raz0r1911, F L T or an established group can(or want to).

x82nd

Reaction score
Anyone have any tips on getting the megaexp to work? It seems to randomly effect only one character, usually my main

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll bet you a hundred bucks it won't work, just as their previous attempts at cr4cking Denuvo.

Anyway, 3 D M has a reputation of being liars. They have in the past simply renamed REL0ADED or SKIDR0W cr4cks and released them with their own name instead. Wouldn't trust them to cr4ck Denuvo if not even Raz0r1911, F L T or an established group can(or want to).

The last few months, they have actually gotten decent. "Head" P2P group, most of their recent cracks are reliable ie FarCry 4 Gold Edition *****

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Really? Lingon has never been an issue for me, not once. I'm not telling you you are wrong or lying, just I've never found any Trojans. I don't use them because this site tends to be more reliable with updates and options. Lingon/Fling rarely release updates to be worth the trouble and that other pay-site-I-shall-not-name... well screw that pay-to-cheat crap.

Yep, notorious for it. Artemis is his/their favourite thing to add to their trainers

fmalust

Reaction score
How do you change the hot keys? It's annoying changing party members, saving, loading and having the trainer activate such cheats. I went through 31 pages and didn't see a how to. =x

Noway12345

Reaction score
Unfortunately Mega exp does not seem to work for me either, otherwise this was very useful, thank you!

wolf1030

Reaction score
For some reason, i started a new game, the max weight isnt applying. I followed the instructions from page 1.

DrakenPriar

Reaction score
For some reason, i started a new game, the max weight isnt applying. I followed the instructions from page 1.
You have to have access to the inquisition perks that allow you to add backback space, then you can change the weight to whatever.

Butch

Super Donor
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips on getting the Mega Exp to work? It seems to randomly effect only one character, usually my main

I have found that only my Main gets the exp bonus, however, all characters receive exp, therefore, you must, after your Main (or whoever is getting the Exp Bonus) advances a few levels,
save and restart everything. Then you will notice that you now have ability points to spend on your other toons whether or not they were active party members. This may seem like a
pain, but it really depends on how long you play before quitting to do the dishes (real life stuff) and what level your characters are as you will level faster at lower levels than higher levels.

Also, whenever you travel to a new area (not within an area) or change your party members, you must then save your game then shut down everything and then restart everything.
Just deactivating and reactivating the Mega Exp Cheat or the Trainer itself will not work - the Game and Trainer must be restarted in order for the Mega Exp Cheat to work.
(Note: My OS is Windows 8.1)

There are certain things that you do in the game that will always grant experience no matter what your level. For example, reading, listening to a song that is added to your collection,
closing a Rift, etc. If you are not seeing an additional 1000 points added to the base experience gained, then the Mega Exp Cheat did not activate.

I hope this has helped.

PS - Here is exactly what I do:

1. Turn on Controller
2. Start Game
3. Options - Display - select Windowed Mode (Alt-Tab is hit or miss with my OS)
4. Start MrAntiFun's wonderful Trainer. Thank you MrAntiFun!
5. Activate the Trainer, then Activate the Health, Mana, and Money (If I already have at least 100 gold) Cheats
6. Select Fullscreen Windowed Mode
7. Select Continue or Load a saved game
8. Activate Mega Exp Cheat
9. Find something that always gives experience. If yes,then keep playing. If no, then restart from the beginning
10. Spend Ability points on my Toons that were acquired during the last game session.

Finally, I would like to encourage everyone to seriously consider donating to MrAntiFun.
It amazes me how people can spend $60 on a game and not be willing to throw a few dollars at MrAntiFun.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Well said Butch, in every respect :D

As for the GAME

It might be slightly inconvenient to have to exit the game and shit when you change party members so Mega XP will work, but meh, it's all good.
Least thats what I have to do.
Or anytime you pick up a new Agent, same thing.

Incidentally, INstant Cooldown still doesn't work if using a gamepad and Mega XP doesn't work if using a keyboard/mouse.
incase anyeone was confused