Trainer Search

Aaronmage72

Reaction score
Where on earth do I download the trainer from??!! All I get when googling are forums and I don't see a link on your website.

Cheers

ddwrichard

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I am wondering if there's a way to revive dead agent. I accidentally lost one agent and triggered the storyline. It appears that I permanently lost him..

Lisa89

Reaction score
Thank you so much! With the new update some functions don't work; I tried F5 (doesn't work), F9 (perfect) and F10(doesn't work), while inq. perks and power are working just fine... Thanks again for your work, it's Amazing how fast you are! I'll wait eagerly for the new trainer ^.^

Skollcopp

Reaction score
Hi bro, u are doing a great work with this trainer, serioulsy, better than the enemy xD.

I dont know if very complicate add this, but i will try:

Can u add master craft items to the "Max Crafting Items" option?
And aproximate date for the next trainer update with focus option xD, just a date aprox.

Greysaber

Reaction score
The new version 1.01 works like a charm. My thanks.

Curious though, there was a hotfix after the updated trainer and while the trainer still works I am getting CtDs now. Uncertain if related.

Lorgren

Reaction score
Infinite Money is the fastest way to get recipes. If you want all the recipes look up a complete guide. There's this one website, I forgot the name, but they have maps labeling every important spot including cod*ex's (why can't i say cod*ex?), recipes, and more. For rare crafting materials, they are relatively easy to obtain. As you explore the game you'll run into a few quite easily.

To be honest, those 2 requests aren't really needed. Sorry mate. ^_^

And which web site is that? Note that I have already played through the game once and I am very thorough usually and still I am pretty certain that there were some tier 3 recipes I may not have found, not to mention that I'd like to get them ASAP in the game rather then just before the very last map when the game is about to be over. I don't have any issues with money since I always have enough of it. As for materials then again, I've found most but there were still some rare tier 3 ones which I apparently never came across despite smacking down every mob I ever came across and picking up every weed or rock I saw. Not to mention that, again, many of those items come in later in the game, or close to end but it would be great to have them ASAP as well. Like, in Haven already.